who's that cutey

Sebastian's POV: so like I walking down the hall at school with valt daigo and Rantaro when a boy with huge blonde  beautiful hair walks out of the boy's, bathroom and waves at Rantaro sup said the boy. Sup lil bro said Rantaro. Huh who's that oh this is my brother said Rantaro his name is ranjiro *thinks*  wow that ranjiro fellow looks so handsome what did I just compliment him in my mind ah whatever.                    

Rantaros POV:I just introduced my brother to Sebastian I think I just saw Sebastian blush I never seen him blush like that before oh well it's probably nothing why should I worry about it it's not my problem.                  Hey you want to hang out after school sure my brother said. After school we hung out at the park it didn't take that long for Sebastian my brother to become friends.

Sebastian's POV: we were hanging out at the park but then a flash of lightning came out of nowhere followed by a rumble Thunder and then it started to rain we decide to go to my house since it was the closest me and ranjiro where sitting on the couch watching TV the others where playing on my Nintendo switch so your Rantaro's little brother         yep the blonde male replied back *thinks* I like his voice he's so handsome why I'm I thinking about him like this hmmm maybe I like him more than just a friend maybe even a boyfriend after all I am a bi so it does make sense.     Before we knew it we where holding hands we both stared at each other and blushed well that was awkward I'm going to join the rest of the guys want to come sure he said he was still blushing he's so cute when he blushes im really starting to think that I like him   hey dude you ok you look like a zombie or something. Huh oh yeah I'm fine. Dude something up you tell me said the older brother of ranjiro     uh actually I need to tell you something. Sure ok replied the blond male.   You see I kinda have a crush on your brother. Woh did not see that coming oh well I think it's adorable I ship just ask him out man. Really?   Yeah sure.uh ok I will.        

Ranjiro POV:hmm that boy what was his name again oh yeah Sebastian he's kind of cute medial ask him to go out with me. Hey ranjiro says a voice from behind it's him Sebastian. Yeah?  Ranjiro would you um like to go out with me.   I can't believe it he asked me out yes! Oh uh I mean sure ok

Sebastian's POV: wow he said yes  so when do you want to go out.hmm how about this Saturday he says. Sure okay

*timeskip Saturday* we went to the movies we decided to watch a horror movie I held his hand the whole entire time I think he whispered something in my ear something like this. It's okay you scared but I'm right here I won't let anything bad happen to you then I think he kissed me on my cheek.       oh uh ranjiro *blushes*. We were going to get some pizza and then go to my place it took a little bit to realize that we were holding hands. He was going to say something but before he had the chance I started talk I decided to confessed my feelings to him. Ranjiro there's something I need to tell you.

Ranjiro's POV:hmm I wander what he wants to tell me. I- I like you but more than a friend and I was wondering do you want to be my boyfriend. I was shocked by what I was hearing he likes me back what do I do what do I do uhhh. I didn't know what to do so I just kissed him on the lips

Sebastian's POV: I'm shocked at first but then I kiss back. So that's a yes. Sure he says. I kissed him on his cheek come on let's go get the pizza and then go to my place my cute boyfriend share my sweet boyfriend he replies back when I get to my place you see a car leave  the driveway with Valt and rantaro waiting for me to open the door. What are you guys doing here. Don't you remember dude you invited us over. Oh yeah. Cool I see you two  finally got together. Huh oh yeah. Adorable shouted valt I shipped you two for a long time now and it finally happened yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!. You don't need to get so excited valt. Sorry the bluenet replied. Maw wind the cats as they ran towards me when I open the door. Hey my baby girls. My cat Jingle Bells really started nuzzling with ranjiro. Hey sweetie I think she really likes you. She's so cute he says the four of us decided to play Minecraft together on the Wii U after a while we decided to play some Super Mario Mario Kart 8 Deluxe then finally went back onto the Wii U and played Super Mario 3D World after a while valt  and rantaro went home but ranjiro decided to stay the night his parents agreed and so did mine I was happy he was going to stay the night because it will give me a chance to know him a little bit more plus I can sleep with him. We both watched a movie while being popcorn and cuddling after the movie we just watched some anime until we fell asleep I love you said ranjiro I love seeing you too I rubbed his fuzzy hair we kissed and then we started cuddling in our sleep.