My Bestfriend

One day there was a boy and his name is Christian. Christian is already 1st year College of Tagaytay City University (TCU).One time Christian saw a girl that get his full attention and he can't move his eyes on that girl. Christian was so happy when he know that the girl get his full attention is classmate. Christian come to the girl and he ask whats her name and the girl said Im Jullian Chua you can call me Chua.

           After 5 to 7 days Christian and chua become a CloseFriend.one day Christian told his secret to kamille and kamille is also friend of chua. Christian told his secret to kamille that he is already falling in love to her bestfriend chua and kamille said that she never tell anybody his secret.

            After 3days kamille call Christian and she said that she said his secret to her crush. Christian felt so nervious and he didn't now what his gonna do at that time.After 6hours Christian txt chua and he and he explain what kamille told to her. 

txt message:

Christian: Bhext can i ask some questions?

Chua:what it is bhext?

Christian:did kamille told you somethine about me?

Chua:oh!! that kamille said to me that you have a felling for me.

Christian: It is true bhext,bhext can i have a question again?

Chua:ah ok.

Christian: Can u give me a chance to show u how much I LOVE YOU!!

Chua:bhext i have something 2 tell u but plz don't hate me what im gonna said to you.

Christian:Sure'what it is?

Chua: I want to keep our friendship so pls don't fall in love with me because friend will not pass away but relationship can pass away so it is my decision.

Christian:ah ok i respect ur decision bhext.

          After 3 to 8 days Christian and Chua become a so so so Close friend ,,//,. Chua said to Christian that she was so happy that he are already moving on in what she said to him. Christian was always thingking that Chua will change her mind it and it also that she are falling in love to him. But at that time Chua said to Christian that she have a crush already.After Chua said that to Christian,Christian felt that he cannot take this anymore and he said to him self that I want to cry now but Christian look at the eyes of Chua and he said with warm Smile whose that boy that get your attention.May i now him?But chua can't told who is it to Christian. So Christian get far away to Chua and Christian said to him self that I am going to find a girl that can love me and I want to erase my felling to my BESTFRIEND..

                                                                       THE END

sorry po sa wrong grammar paki commernt nalang sakin at babaguhin ko po agad . 

REAL STORY