Chef?!

"Why is it I feel just as anxious now, as I did meeting you this morning?" Regina asked Aldara as they sat at the counter in the kitchen. Emma had picked up the ingredients on the way home. She had told Regina and Aldara to sit in the living room but Regina had said back.

"I'm not missing an opportunity to see you cooking with our son, these are priceless candid moments," Regina said to her as Emma had started getting ready to cook. Half an hour in and Emma, to Regina's surprise, was doing well. She had everything cooking in time and it smelt delicious. Roni had even managed to sneak a taste at the sauce when Emma had her back turned and it tasted amazing.

"Who knew you could cook this well dear," Roni said she might have to get the blond to cook for them more if this is how it tasted.

"Didn't I tell you, but noo... Why would Emma need to know how to cook. Truth is I'm an independent woman who has survived this long...by eating" Emma said making it obvious that all though she might not have cooked in Storybrooke she had managed to survive in the world by herself for a decent length of time, providing meals and such, for herself. Sure she would skip out and have takeaway most nights, but that was usually because she couldn't be bothered to cook anything.

" I'm just pleasantly surprised, I think you might have to start cooking more baby," Regina said. Emma looked down embarrassed into the saucepan and looked at it more intently than she needed too.

"Awe that's so cute, look she's blushing and everything," Aldara said to Regina who was chuckling at her. Henry who had been solely focused on dicing. He heard his Mom and Aldara laughing. He stopped cutting and looked at them to see what they were chucking at. They were both staring at Emma who was staring at the soup.

"What happened?" He asked Emma, who glanced at him sideways. She was still red but she was smiling.

"Nothing Kid, your Mom, and Aldara are just getting along really well. There teasing me together." She whispered to him, Henry just nodded not wanting to intervene.

"Awesome!" He whispered back, smiling at Emma passed her the garlic and chives. She quickly prepared her garlic bread and chucked it in to cook.

"Love your parents will be here any minute, shall I go let them in?" Regina asked Emma who was tasting the sauce. She nodded at Regina, then sprinkled parsley on the sauce, grabbing the bottle of olive oil and drizzling it on the top. Regina got up and went over to Emma. She went up close to Emma and put a hand on the blonds hip. "Just so you make a sexy chef" She whispered into her ear. Emma looked at her with dilated pupils, the blond kissed her then rested her forehead against Regina's. She turned back to the sauce and brought the spoon up to Regina's mouth who tasted a piece of linguine. Her eyes went wide and she smiled at Emma.

"Good?" Emma asked her. Regina nodded and smiled at her.

"You coming over to cook more often. That is just..." Regina shook her head and walked off lost for words. She heard a knock on the door, she went to answer it knowing it was Snow and David. She pulled it open to reveal them stood there holding a bottle of wine.

"Hey, Regina what smells so good? " David asked both him and Snow sniffing at the air.

"Your daughter has cooked courgette & tomato linguine, It's delicious," Roni told them and invited them it, Snow handed her the bottle.

"So did you help her after?" Snow asked Regina if Emma could cook how come she never cooked before.

"Barely, her and Henry are a good team," Regina commented as they walked into the kitchen. Snow and David stood dazed watching Emma and Henry interact about their dinner. Until Emma noticed Snow and David were there.