Lost Planet

Chapter 1

______________________________________

     Darkness that's all I could see, the  dark. As I tried to open my eyes I noticed that I was strapped to a chair.

     "How's my champion doing by the way?" I heard a voice ask.

     "He tells me that he's bored each time I go to see him," another voice replied.

     "Oh! It looks like they're awake, now hurry I'm excited!"

     As I opened my eyes for the first time, all around me was still only darkness, finally realizing a bag was over my head.

     "Now I think you'll like this one," said one of the voices, who by now I determined was a woman.

     The bag was pulled off my head like I was a magic trick waiting to be revealed.

     "Oh my! You always bring me the best things Scrapper 142!" said a man clapping his hands.

      The man looked quite old, he had a blue stripe under his chin, with the same color blue out lining the bottom of his eyes. He looked like he had survived the dinosaur age.

     "I found her out in all the trash heaps this morning, she's a mess but if we clean and dress her I'm sure she will be to your liking Grandmaster," the woman he had called Scrapper 142 spoke.

     "What an unusual hair color..." he said looking at me, examining all my features from my hair, to what my sizes were.

     "Though, I'm not really into white hair, it makes me feel old," he trailed off, taking note to my white hair, that at the moment was covered in mud.

     "She doesn't look like much of fighter," said Scrapper 142 watching me, "and she doesn't talk much"

     "Oh! Idea! I just got the best idea of what to do with her!" 'Grandmaster' spoke.

     He looked at the woman that I assumed were maids, "take this girl to the baths, bathe and dress her in the finest clothing, make her...appealing,"

     "Yes Grandmaster," said one of the maids, "then where should we send her?"

     "Give her to my champion,"

      There was a flicker of discomfort in their eyes, but unlocked the magnetic handcuffs and took me to another room anyway.

     They pulled the rags I had on off of me and pushed me into a big bathing room, housing multiple of tubs.

      I sank into one of the tubs, the dirt on my body immediately washing off.
     I let the water out of the tub I was in and got into a different one, muddy water slowly draining down.

     I found a soap thing that smelled like chocolates and honey, which I put in my hair.
     Besides the fact that I was on a lost planet, as the maids had told me, my time spent here wasn't that bad so far.

     I was done washing myself so I stuck my head out the door and saw the three woman waiting patiently. I smiled at them.

     "Are you done?" the brunette said smiling back at me.
     I nodded my head, still refusing to speak to anyone.

     They handed me a towel and took me to a different room. The long haired blonde took me to a clothing rack full of dresses, she pulled different dresses of the rack, holding them against me, seeing what one looked best on me.

     She finally found one that she liked, it had a ring around it's neck that held the dress up, and it had two slits on both legs. The dress matched my hair which was still soaking wet, but before I could do anything else the short haired blonde took me away.

          She threw me into a room to dress in which I did, but when I came out from the room she just pulled me away to a chair and threw me into the chair next

     She threw me into a room to dress in which I did, but when I came out from the room she just pulled me away to a chair and threw me into the chair next. She pulled out a thing that looked like a hairdryer and dried my hair, she styled it so my white hair was in waves.

     She called over the brunette afterwards to do my makeup. She put dark red lipstick on my lips and a dark red eyeshadow, the same shade of the lipstick on my eyelids that complimented my lavender eyes.

     "I'm done with her makeup!" Yelled the brunette.
     The other two maids came over and looked at me seriously.

     "It's our job to make you look pretty and send you to the champion, so what ever happens after, good luck," said the brunette.

     "Thanks," I told the three girls who looked at me in suprise because it was the first thing I had said all day.

     "Follow us," the short blonde took my hand, leading me down a hallway.

     Half way down the hallway a voice stopped us, "I'll take it from here" said, what I recognized as Scrapper 142. The three woman ran off as on que.

     I turned to look at the woman, who stared at me on awe, "Wow, they did a good job cleaning you up" she said to me and I nodded my head towards her, not trusting her.

     "I'm Valkyier, sorry for, you know- capturing you, and electrocuting you" the woman pulling a remote out of her pocket and pressed a button.

     I felt as needle-like things pulled themselves of the skin in my neck. It was the torture device?

     "The Big guy will get angry if he sees it on you, think of it as a peace offering," she grinned.

     "So your suppose to be a surprise for the big guy so I'm going to lure him out to train and when we leave I want you to go in and wait for us to come back," she said smiling like a lunitic.

     "What happens if I leave" I ask curiously.

     "Probably punishment by death" she said brushing it off like it was nothing, she then smiled, "but I won't let that happen,"

     I smiled at her and held out my hand trusting her, "I'm Ignatius,"

     She shook my hand and said "I feel like we are going to get along real well, now wait here and hide behind this wall until we pass you then go in his room and wait,"

     "Yes ma'am," I said smiled.
     I watched them as Valkyrie and a big green guy walked past and then took off down the long hall to where  she said his room was.

     I walked in and sat down on a bed that had a huge animal's jaw as the head board.

                       "Now I wait,"

______________________________________

     Edited: ✓