Stranger

Two years passed, well, a bit more than two years actually. It's my 20th birthday today. I look in the mirror and I see a young independent woman who had quite a crazy youth. So you might wonder what I've been up to the last two years. I lived and I enjoyed it. After my graduation I went on a road trip with Maddy, we had a lot of fun and I met a guy, we fell in love but soon we fell out of love again. Since then I hadn't had a serious relationship which doesn't mean that I don't have like no "fun" with guys. You know when you are out in a club and then just some things can happen, right? I mean it's not a bad thing.

"Are you ready with starring at yourself in the mirror?" Maddy came into sight. We are going out to celebrate my birthday tonight. Getting drunk and all that stuff.

"Yeah... I was just a little lost in thoughts." I replied to her and then turned around only to give her a nice smile. "Damn Maddy you look hot." She really did. With her shape she could basically wear anything and it looked amazing. Today she choose to wear a short skirt and a simple shirt with a jeans jacket. I was wearing a short black dress with flat shoes because we are going in a club and I don't wanna know how badly my feet will hurt if I would wear heals. So let's skip to the fun part.

My mum drove us to the club, yes I still live with my mum. We made our way through the cold air of the night into the warm club. The music was loudly blasting and lights were flashing everywhere. I was so ready for that night. First Maddy and I went to the bar to get some drinks, maybe like four shots for each of us to get that night started. Then Maddy dragged me to the dance floor. We danced like no one was watching attracting some people's attention who joined our dancing like there was no morning. Maddy closely danced to blonde guy who later that evening was so nice that he even spent me a drink all though it was obvious that he wanted to get Maddy laid. I had no doubt he was gonna succeed. As it got later that evening the little group we assembled went outside to catch a little air because the air in the club was like really thick and it gets a little hard to breath in there when you keep on dancing.

"What have you got there?" My best friend curiously asked her soon to be one night stand. I didn't really care what she asked for. I listened the guy and her talk a bit but my hearing was already suffering a little under the loud music from the inside and clearly also the alcohol. "Yeah, Ams and I'll share one. Thanks." My attention went back to the both of them, then to Maddy hand. A joint. Hell yeah. The guy lightened it up for her and she took a long deep drag than handed it to me and I did the same she did. It wasn't the first time I smoked pot but still I got pretty high later on and did some well... mistakes but you'll see.

Time passed as we got back in the club. My vision slowly became blurry, not exactly blurry but it definitely was different than as being sober. Still I kept on dancing. I remember slowly gaining distance to the little group I danced with.

Suddenly I felt big warm hands on my waist but I didn't care about who he was. All I knew was that he pulled me towards him and standing behind me. We danced and got closer, really close. His chest touched my back and our bodies brushed against each other leaving sparkles and creating a sexual tension. His hands moved up and down my sides, gentle but also rough at the same time. I turned around to face the stranger who I was dancing with he looked familiar. Given that I was high and drunk I couldn't really make out his face or voice later but damn he was hot. As soon as I turned around he buried his face in my neck giving me kisses everywhere. Slightly I tilted my head up to give him more space while my arms wrapped around his neck. Not a piece of paper would have fitted between us now. We were dancing and it was just us. All I could feel was his hands and his soft lips at my neck which kissed their way up to my jaw line and then to my cheek and then finally crashed on my lips. The kiss was intense. Our lips moved in a wild rhythm and I went nuts for this stranger and so did he for me. His big hands moved lower and lower. His touch was paralyzing. Slowly he pushed me through the crowd of people closely dancing with each other towards the restrooms. I knew where this was going and I was absolutely looking forward to it. He broke the kiss but kept me close, his head was now next to mine.

"Here or at home?" I smirked. This could become an interesting night.

"Depends on how patient you are." He bit his lip. He looked me up and down.

"I can be pretty patient."

"That's what I hoped for." I leaned in and our lips met again. Between several kisses we left the club and walked to his house or flat. As we arrived both of us were on the edge of our own patience. He carried me to his bedroom, my legs were wrapped around muscular torso. With one simple movement I was on his bed with him hovering over me. My hands moved to his belt while his hands were already under my shirt... What followed is up to your imagination.