tiger and me

One day I was walking around the wild and I saw a baby tiger laid next to a dead looking mother.

suddenly I heared a cry from the baby cub that was laid next to a female tiger that was laid on the floor, I was in a big shock, I didn't know what to do, this baby was adorable.

At first I thought that the mother was asleep but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to go and investigate In case she got over protective over her young.

I was in the wild on my own doing a photography exhibition I was in my own little world, then suddlenly It seen the baby cub, I didn't have clue what to do.

I thought I was for the best to go and have a look why this baby was crying at this older tiger and she wasn't moving. sadly her/his mother was dead, it broke my heart to take the cub away but I thought it was the best thing to do.

suddenly it entered my mind that this little baby hasn't now got a mum and there dad won't be coming back because if there family gets hurt they leave for the best option then return later.

I decided to stay near the dead mother with the baby for a while, the baby decided to go back up to her/his mother for some milk that was left inside her, I didn't want to hand rear this little jem but he/her was only four weeks old.

I decided to go back to my hut with the baby cub and luckly she was used to going without food for a while till we got back to the hut, I tried her with a bottle of my milk. where wasn't any internet or anything so I couldn't do any research about how to look after a baby cub.

so this is where my challange begins!