Chapter 2: The Concert of Dreams

Emily POV's

While I was checking out the hotel, I noticed that there was a café with a number of different restaurants and a bakery with a candy store, I felt like I was in food heaven; looking at every restaurant made me hungry so I went to my room to get my purse while I was heading to my room, I ran into One Direction, we ran into each other so hard that we all fell over.

Everyone started laughing hard, I sat up and looked at who I ran into and when I noticed that I ran into One Direction, I was starstruck, the other three had gotten but Niall and I came face to face with each other, I could not believe my eyes I was looking at Niall and we looked at each other for a while.

Finally after a couple hours of waiting at the hotel, Emily decided to walk to the arena where the concert is being held at. She decided to take her phone and her camera so she could take pictures and videos so she could put them on her YouTube channel. The doors to the arena opened to let the fans through to get to their seats, Emily went to go find her seat in the huge arena and she looked at the others seats and she thought it was amazing how fans could fill in those seats before the concert and she couldn't wait to see Niall on the stage. The stage looks beautiful and wonderful.  And finally after hours of waiting Emily started to glancing at the time for the count down for the concert to start so she could see her crush live in concert.