~ • s p a c e • ~

I sit down in the center off my hollow room, feeling an uneasy feeling As my eyes twitch due too lack of sleep.

I sigh, stretching my tired thin arms, like a tree's dark brown Leather leaves blowing in the wind, mid way of just flying off into the cool breezey weather, too never be seen again. I hear the dripping water of my sink just fall into the black Space like Hole that is the Drain.
Plop.
Plop.
Plop.
I try to imagine replacing the water as myself, just..falling. endless falling into an endless pit of nothing, letting Go of Everything, seeing the moon and all the planets..kinda..sooths me, in a weird way, falling through space and time, the stars in your firm grip, as you feel the Galaxy at your finger tips- however I highly unlikely think that's what's under the drain pipe.
I chuckle slighly with the though in my head that if the drain pipe connects time and space, then the same thing happens when you use the bathroom. What if Everytime you use the bathroom, It gose through the space time continuum? It's..kinda like a weird way too contribute to society.. literally leaving your mark on the world, if not the Galaxy..
I burst out laughing at the thought of the idea, and then I realized it's been a while since Ive laughed- In fact I don't even remember the last time I've laughed, which is sad, but sometimes things that seem to be true are ..but that doesn't mean you can't change them.
I look outside and see the night time sky pouring down like cans of paint down on the sunset, however the sun still somewhat persistent in being able to be seen, shinning not too bright, but feeling warm and welcoming, bringing somewhat life into the deep, calm space and stars. Without one world
I Close my eyes and fall asleep, and see an entire Galaxy behind my eyelids, stars shinning- blooming, even, falling down onto my body, as they touch the palm of my hand, they seem to burst into even more beautiful stars. Would it be a pun to say that I felt out of this world? Because thats-just how I feel. Stars surrounding me, huddling closer too me like a tight inbrace that wraps me up like I'm hiding under a blanket. But the only difference is that I'm in a unique universe that squeezes me tight and raps me up, almost begging me too stay. I feel as if I could cry, but the irony is that you can't cry in space. I close my eyes for a split second. I can almost hear the sparkling from the stars, I open my eyes once more too emerge from the space like pool. Stars near me once again. Everything's purfect- all I could ever dream of. And I Feel Like..

Well, I feel like I fineally have space to fineally breathe

|~
Words in all; 517
•~
A/N; after death coming soon, and maybe something new. Tell me, how dose Flowerfell sound?