Prom Night

"It's finally here, Prom." You say aloud in your room as you are getting dressed. You bought a stunning dress; sweetheart neck line, black bust and a baby pink skirt. You can't wait to show it off tonight. You told your date, h/n to buy a light pink tie so it matches with your dress. You and your boyfriend have been dating for two years and three months. You guys are jut so happy together and you have been voted 'Best School Couple' in the last yearbook. Your phone rings and you check caller ID and its h/n "Hai h/n, are you excited for tonight? Because I know I am!" He says "Yeah babe, I can't wait to see you in your dress, you are going to be the best looking girl there." He's just the sweetest guy you've ever met and he always complements you even web you are just having a lazy day and want to hang out. "Thanks hun" You start to blush, he says his mom and dad are calling him down so get can take pictures and he will be there soon. So you quick put on makeup, you saw this tutorial online on how to do the best eyeliner and you followed the video and it turned out fabulous. You got your hair done earlier today by one of the best hairstylists in town. A low messy bun with curled strands of hair in the front and your bangs pinned back. Of course you take a quick selfie and post it on Instagram "waiting for my night an shining armor to come and pick me up and bring me to the winter wonderland" You know it sounds cheesy but you post it anyway. Since your mom passed a couple years ago, and your dads at work you are home by yourself waiting for h/n. The. finally after what seemed like months he knocks on the door "You. Look. Amazing." Is the first thing he says to me and I can't help but feel those little butterflies. "You don't look so bad yourself" I say with a smirk. He slips on my black corsage and he starts to blush a little bit "Shall we get going my princess, our carriage awaits..." He says as he moves out of the doorway and lifts his hand outward pointing at the stretch limo that just pulled up. You gasped a little "Oh my God. I wasn't expecting this at all, h/n. I really am the luckiest girl alive right now" As you guys walk down the path in your yard, you can't help but totally space out and start fantasizing about the time you are going to have tonight. Finally you arrive at the school gym and the line in filing into the gym where the dance is set up. There is a photo booth outside that already has a line and also some punch that's being served in our Snack Shack. You two dance together for a couple songs, you go mingle with all of your friends, and just take in the while high school ultimate experience. You guys get your pictures taken in the photo booth and a bunch with your friends. You all go back onto the dance floor as a slow song starts to play, h/n pulls you against his body and he leans in to kiss you and then whispers to you "I never wan to let you go. You are my everything I always wanted. You are my best friend and... I love you y/n" He leans back and pulls something out of his jacket, a small box. He opens it up and there are two rings in there he slips one on my finger and says "This is a promise that we will always be here for each other and always love each other more than anything. Promising that we, we will never ever be apart"