Chapter 22: "I don't deserve him."

"Why!" I whispered ever so quietly. "Why did you do that?" I looked at him straight in his emerald green eyes.

"What do you mean?" Harry said confused.

"All my life no boys would ever come near me and now I have two insanely hot guys claiming they're in love with me!"

"Harry you can't do this, I'm with Niall and you can't just come and fuck with my emotions."

"But you just kissed me liv. What's not to get."

"Woah woah woah mister." I could feel myself getting angry. I took a deep breath in attempt to calm myself down. "You kissed me! This is not fair!"

"Liv calm down-" Harry soothed.

"DON'T call me Liv!" My fingers got tangeled in my hair. "Why am I such a fuck up. Why do I have to fuck things up! I have Niall who says he loves me and you know that! Niall is one of the sweetest people I have ever met in my entire life that genuinely cares for me an I have to ruin it!"

"AND YOUR HIS BEST FRIEND!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "How could you do this to him Harry. You only care about one person and one person only and that's yourself. Imagine if he saw that. Think about how heartbroken he would be." I said in a much softer tone.

"I don't deserve him."

Harry sighed before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm sorry. You're right I was only thinking about myself. I'm not usually like this I promise." He joked trying to lighten the mood. "I care about you and Niall too much to hurt whatever you guys have got going on so I promise I'll only be your friend because I'd rather have you as a friend than nothing at all."

I pulled away.

"Thanks Haz." I sniffed. "Let's put this all behind us. Friends?"

"Friends." He smiled and pulled me into a big again. Wow this guy really loves hugs.

"What are you going to tell Niall?" He whispered in my ear softly.

"The truth?" It came out more as I question.

"I'm here for you when you do."

"I know, thanks curly." I slapped the side of his playfully.

"I'm going to take a shower. Go to Niall. I can tell that he loves you very much."

"I know he does."

Authors Note: I FINALLY UPDATED WAHEYYY! I suck at being a writer at the moment because I'm trying to juggle three books at a time but I'm trying;')

Question of the week: Favourite quote from 'The Fault In Our Stars' I have three favourites.

In no particular order...

'I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.'

My fave: 'When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him.'

'I love it when you talk medical to me.'

'I love you present tense.'

And for those who haven't read the book I highly suggest you read it because it's amazing. Although, beware. It made me cry for about two days straight. I was a wreck.

But if you haven't read it I have a question for you too:

Who's single or who's in a relationship?

All my friends and in cute lovey dovey relationships and I'm here as single as a pringle so I need single friends so I'm not lonely;)

Lots of love Bella May x