Ticci Toby

A/N please listen to the music in the media while reading thanks.🙂
1. When Tobias Erin Rodgers was 12-13 he was in the accident but in the updated version he was said to by 15.
2. After being overwhelmingly bullied, Toby left public school for homeschooling.
3. (Sorry to disappoint you) Toby has no relation to Marble Hornets so he has no way to meet up with Hoodie and Masky ( possibly Skully/Jay) This also means he can't work with them.
4. As most people know he has CIP ( Congenital Insensitivity to Pain( can't feel pain)) and Tourettes syndrome( tics). Toby also has social anxiety, depression, and PSTD.
5. Toby IS cannibalistic.
6. Toby's scar on his cheek isn't from the car crash but from him chewing threw his cheek.

 Toby's scar on his cheek isn't from the car crash but from him chewing threw his cheek

7. Due to the fact that Toby is a pyromaniac and pretty impulsive, he can't be trusted to be in the kitchen or do simple baking.
8. Toby does have facial hair which is some stubble. (He stopped shaving when he was 19)
9. One bad habit he has is biting his hands or fingers until they start to bleed. This is due to his high levels of anxiety.
10. His father blamed him for his mother's and sister's death and abused him since he can't feel pain.

(A/N hoped you enjoyed some facts about Ticci Toby and/or learned something new!)