Sowwie, not art

Yeah, sorry it's a vent... 

So, my parents forced me to go to a party with my neighbors. They left the kids in a room, and went to do their business. I was one of the youngest, and known as the weakest. That's not a good thing. 

So, i'm a vegetarian by choice. And everyone know that, and chooses to bully me even more for that. This time, it's worse.

So they were doing their usual teasing, but slightly worse, as I was kinda cornered. Uh oh. Never a good thing with big, strong bullies.

They started with pilling my hair, which was kinda short, so hurt even more. Ouch. I did nothing, except wimper in pain. I couldn't really do anything more, as I've tried to scream once, and they pulled a knife on me. And I'm TERRIFIED of knives....

Then they took out a cheeseburger. And everyone knows that it contains meat. I trembled, and covered my face. Though, they pulled my hair, and force fed me it. I of course couldn't handle it, and screamed. I had a horrible panic attack, and had to go to the ER. First panic attack. Yayyy. 

I'm TERRIFIED of them. I also have scars on my wrist. They look like self-harm marks, but they like for people to think that. If I tell anyone, they won't believe me. Especially my parents, they NEVER trust me.

They have told everyone that I'm a big liar, and not to trust a word I say, unless it's checked by another person. Heh, that's a bad thing, considering I have no friends, neither in my neighborhood, nor my school.

I've only lied once! And it was to keep in contact with my best friend! And because of that, I didn't get to talk to her for TWO YEARS. I hate my life. 

Sorry for venting. I guess it hurts to keep it inside me for a long time...