Introduction

One day you'll wake up at some point in your life and wish you hadn't. If you're anything like me, you probably wake up and feel this way more often than that.

That's how I feel right now, lost.

I want to give up, but I keep holding on. Except, I don't really know what it is I'm holding on ton besides hope.

The bigger picture.

One day I won't wonder where my next meal might come from and where I'll sleep that night. Being. clueless is dumb. Leading a clueless, useless, and pointless life is dumb. I know I'm not that person so I keep holding on... holding on...hanging around..

The music is loud, but not over bearing as my right ear has some how lost all hearing in the past week. I beat myself up every day for not getting it checked out in fear that I'll go deaf and never hear again..the music..it's the only thing I want to hear.

My boyfriend sits next to me as he texts away on his phone corresponding with various clients about various topics regarding their work.. or lack of work one shall say.

A tall, dark man I had met before at a gas station called Dre' (he walked up on me and asked me if I wanted to buy weed), was seated on the black leather sofa next to his wife, carefully listening to Dre's vocals.

Peace (producer/friend)

Peace stepped out for a cigarette, I thought about joining him but I didn't want to stop writing this.

#studiolife

THIS IS A DAY BY DAY OF MY LIFE

I am a photographer and my boyfriend is a videographer, we shoot music videos, commercials, head shots, wedding photos + video, prom

We are located in Pensacola Fl, if anyone needs any work done you can contact us at

www.instagram.com

username: ry.henny

his is : WhiteWillMadeIt