broken & blue

WARNING:

This book may contain graphic depictions of violence, strong language, self-harm, depression, suicide and etc. that may be triggering to some people. You have been warned. Proceed at your own risk.

The length of each poem will vary. Some might be a bit lengthy, while others may be short.
___

This published collection is a compilation of poems and quotes written by two close friends

We have published this book in hopes of spreading awareness and to convey some of the deepest and darkest thoughts that lurk in the hidden corners of our mind.

It took a lot of courage for us to be able to put this out here, so please respect our work and don't make us regret it. Works that are published in this collection are all originals that the both of us have spent effort and a great deal of time in making.

 Works that are published in this collection are all originals that the both of us have spent effort and a great deal of time in making

All Rights Reserved

A moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This collection is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

In short, you may NOT reproduce, distribute, or transmit our work in any way without our consent.
___

Now that everything's settled; it's time for you to get comfortable and buckle up because you're in for quite a bumpy ride.

- k.c. & s.d.

start: 06/11/2018
end: