CHAPTER 1 Firewood

Kai's P.O.V
Uncle?Uncle where did you go?
As I shouted loudly to find where the heck at this boring mansion uncle is.then I saw him at the room.... Holy Mother of God what the heck are u doing?!this is bulls**t uncle do you know that Im still thirteen for b*txh's sake?!".this is what I said to  him when I saw him having XXX with an 18 yr old girl at the top of him moaning.Uncle got angry at me and went to breakfast topless.I laughed so hard of his face so tired it just like they f**ked every night till today hahahahahahahaha."Derrik,u saw nothing ,ok?""yep I SAW NOOOOTTTHHHHHIINNNGGGGG AAAAATTTTT AAAAALLLLLL HEHE cx"."ok listen you are going to another highschool of ur grade 8 year and it going to be unacceptabe to u so dont puke ok?".I was going to talk but then he cutted my talk then gave me a Ring..it was red and shiny."what the heck is this?its not my birthday today""its just a gift before school before u enter the school,I want u to look at the doorknob for 5 secs then say Kai Firewood ok?it might be a little weird to you but its that."I kinda really think this is kinda weird but I think its that so I took the ring and wore it."Bye Uncle I gonna go now.Exactly where is that school?"at between the st Marys school and st Anthony and Mark's school.I went out and drove my Lamburgini car to Charls and Hade's house to meet them."Whats up My man where were you?""Damn sorry cant be with u  I have transferred into another school""where?I can take you there""thanks man but I think My mom said that it was between st Marys and at St Anthony and Mark school""hey that where Ill school either!" We smiled at happiness then went to Hade's House to meet him either.then I saw him saying that he wa sgonna transfer but at the same school ..weird..we're in but soon as we get there ,there was nothing but an abandoned school having its way clean but looks like ot was used as the haunted house that pennywise used.
"WAIT,WHERE ARE WE?" And then I saw a limo that was heading at our way then there stepped out a girl who was wandering like us then she stared at us walking straight at us ...what she doin?"DO YOU KNOW THIS PLACE?"