Cheryl (Part I)

Baby come back, any kind of fool could see

There was something in everything about you

Baby come back, you can blame it all on me

I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

When he was just about 20 years old, he ventured to the grocery for some chocolate flavored milk but, instead, returned home with a T H I C C chocolate colored milf.

It was a complex love affair and it went something like this...

"Juice, sauce, little bit of dressing..." he said as he read down his grocery list. He pushed the cart down the aisles searching for some items he needed for the rambunctious party happening that night. Meanwhile, a fly lookin mama was in the same store looking for party supplies as well.

He turned his cart around the corner and entered the next aisle and spotted her. Boi she had it going on; Everything about her was delicious like cherry pie in mid July.

He sauntered over to her, flicking his shades onto the bridge of his nose and tugging his sleeve to reveal his icy wrist watch he copped the other day.

"Can I help you with somethin', baby?" He asked.

"Yeah," she giggled, her voice lush and smooth. "I was just looking for a gravy train for Christmas..." She eyed him up and down, a gorgeous smile spread from cheek to cheek.

And that's when he knew she was purely interested in giving him the business.

Then suddenly Marvin Gaye's classic song Baby Come Back started playing over the speakers and her eyes lit up. "Ohhhh this is my JAM!" she squealed then she started twerking in the aisle right in front of him. Gravy was mesmerized by the way her ass was shaking; waves of juicy fat booty clapping like nobody's business.