Okay here we go

To start off with this is a 100% safe zone. There is zero hate tolerated. If you express hatred of any kind you will be reported. If anyone of you have a more private matter you want to talk to me about, you can PM me. I will do my best to respond to everyone but sometimes I accidentally leave Wattpad for a while, but I tend to still get to everyone in the end. I will also use this page for when I want to talk about something as well. There is only one rule, what happens on this page, STAYS on this page.

     I will probably update this page at random times to ask you things like how your day is going and what's on your mind or just small things like that to talk about because why not.

So if you ever need to talk about ANYTHING you can comment here, good things and bad things. Feel free to respond to other people who are going through a hard time because we all are going through some deep shit. It can be about serious things like your family, your friends, a loved one, your feelings, your relationship, some asshole, or it can be about something that made your day like something someone said or did, a really good fanfic you just read, a funny video you watched, your favorite celebrity doing something cute. It can also be about something that is frustrating you, like some person you got into in argument with, when someone makes a racist or sexist remark, a bad grade you got on a test. It doesn't matter. Just rant! Make friends! Talk! Whatever is on your mind. All I want you to know is that you are valued and accepted and loved here and no one, NO ONE, can change that. Have a great day!