Death

I'm so tired right now because I just finished a two week long band camp and the second week we had twelve hour long practices and I literally had a panic attack on the last day so that was G R E A T.

     But anyways, yesterday I was on instagram (follow me I'm @tess_is_the_mess #shameless self promotion) and I saw this post saying there was a Supernatural convention coming to my area so now I'm going!!! By the way, if you don't know what Supernatural is, it's this really amazing TV show that I HIGHLY recommend. One of the actors, Jared Padalecki, (he plays Sam, theres a photo of him up there somewhere ^^^) suffers from depression and has been very open about it. He loves to remind his fans that they are enough, to never give up, and to love themselves first, and he genuinely cares about his fans. Jared's just one big emotional moose. He started a campaign called 'Always Keep Fighting,' and since I struggle myself, it will mean the world to me to tell him how much he means to me. I'm actually getting emotional writing this. I just love him so much. And I'm going to actually meet him! This is a dream come true. Ugh, just WATCH SUPERNATURAL YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

     So sorry about my little rant, the point was that I had a really rough few weeks, and something really good just happened. So what's one good thing that happened to you this week? It doesn't have to be anything big like mine, just something that made you smile.