Never Let Go

His mind was racing 100 miles an hour when he got into the back of the ambulance, they were asking him question after question, but all he could make out were their movng lips, the eyes on him, as the paramedics tried to  make sure he was fine, all he could hear was his own heartbeat and her faint breathing as she layed in the strecher next to him, eyes closed, tubes in and out of her nose and mouth. They continued staring at him, picking and prying at him tryng to make sure he was fine, trying to make him talk and explain what had happened. What had happened? His limbs grew numb and his vision goes black.

"Hey, Oliva, still wanna go to the party?"

"Yeah, sure, can you pick me up?"

"No problem, I'll be there, uh 9ish?"

"Perfect. I'm gonna take a quick shower and get ready, I'll talk to you later"

"Talk to ya later, love you''

"Love you too.''

"Bye."

''Bye.''

Jumping in the shower himself, he takes a quick shower, grabs a pair of blue jeans and a black tee from the top of his dresser. And killed some time by watching some TV until 8:45. He got his keys and drove across town to Olvia's house. They held hands and talked while drivng to the party at James' house a few miles from town. When they got there, there was already a lot of people there, so he parked off the side of the driveway. They get inside and he gets himself a drink, and Olivia  obe also. After a little more than a few he finds Olivia pukeing in the upstairs bathroom, he gets her face and hair cleaned up and gets her off the ground.  After saying they were gonna head out, he gets her in the car, and then gets into the drivers seat. 

When she finally woke up they were halfway into town, and about roughly 10, 15 mlies from her house, she says somethig and he asks her what she said.

"I love you''

" love you too"

He grabs her hand and she smiles and lays her head back, he looks at her and smles to himself. The looks back to the road.

"Are we almost there Cameron?"

"Yeah were almost there.'

He looks over to see her staring at him smiling.

Before he can to do anything, he sees a semi driving right into the side of the car. 

His eyes are ringing, he ties to move but pain stops him. He looks towads her seat and she's laying there, motionless, forgetting about his painn, he reaches towards her and takes her seatbelt off her, pulls her twards him.

"Olivia? Are you okay? Honey?"

Tears burn his eyes and he blinks them away, they fall into her blood streaked blonde hair. She opens her eyes and he can see the tears forming in her cracked eyes already.

"Olivia?"

"Cameron? What happened?"

Her voice was so quiet he could barely hear her.

"We got into an accident, I'm, so sorry,  I did'nt see it coming, it's all my fault, I'm so so sorr-''

''Shh shhh, it's okay. It's not your fault.''

''I'm so sorry'' 

His tears are hitting her face, but iit dosn't even seem to bother her, she just blinks them away, he tries to wipe them off but she winces whenever he touches her.

''Shhhhhh....I  love you..I'll always love you, never forget that''

''I love you too, I love you so much, you'll be okay, you'll be okay sweetheart.." 

"Remember that I love you Cameron, please say you will."

"I will, but you'll be okay Olivia, help is coming, you'll be okay.. I love you..."

"No, Cameron, not fa-.."

"What are you saying?"

"Not fast enough... I love you Cameron..."

"Olivia, hold on... Help is coming, you'll be okay... Please don't go... don't leave me.....Olivia, don't let go....Never let go"

She brushes my cheek, and lays her hand back down. She closes her eyes the rest of the way. He pulls her closer, hugging her. 

After a few minutes an ambulace gets there and paramedics take her away, place her on the groud and one of them listens for a heartbeat and the other gets an oxygen mask and he and starts pumping the mask bag, making her breath. They pull him out of the car, and place him on a strecher and wheels him into the ambulance with her.

"Cameron, hey Cameron, are you doing better? Were in the hosital, you were in a car accident last night, you've lost a lot of blood, are you feeling any better?......Cameron?"

"Is she okay?"

"Cameron, your friend didn't make it, she died on the way to the hosital, we tried eveything, but she was in pretty bad shape, the car hit her straight on, there was massiive bain damage, blood lose, there was nothing we could do. I'm really sorry hun.''

He couldn't find anything to say. Was this all true? She was talking in the car, she can't be... gone. How can she be gone?

This is all his fault, he did ths, he wasn't paying attention, if it wasn't for him she would be alseep in her bed sound alseep, not... dead.

"Cameron, are you okay? Your parents are on their way."

"... It hurts.''

''Yeah, you broke leg in three different spots, and your arm in two, you cut your side clear open on a part of metal that hit you when the car was hit''

Cameron felt everything get numb, his vision darkened, and his heaing sounded like it was being slowly turned down. The next thing he saw was Olivia, right before she got into the car when they went to the party last night, she was so beautful, so perfect, and he'll never see her again, he'll never be able to hug her, or kiss her or even talk, she's gone, and it's his fault.

Later that night, afte his parents got to the hosital, they talked and talked to him hours, he could barley talk and all he did was hold his mother's hand, his mom cried most of the time, and his dad teared up a bit too. After visitation was over and they had to leave his room, he layed their thinking what his life would have been like if last night had never happened, what her life could of been.... Last night ruined his life, and he took hers... He took her life, not the semi-driver, him. Olivia is gone, all because of him....

Tyler James Buckney died later that night, the minor injuries that were found weren't the fatal causes... Blunt trauma to the head, probably from the dashboard. 

       Olivia Rachel Darium and Tyler James Buckney were given a ceremony at the Brethern County Church, June 13, 2009. 

The lifes of these two will always be missed and loved.

The End? All Fiction!! None of this is true! The names are my amazing abilites of coming up with fake names!

Comment and Vote!!