Meet the Judges

One foot closer to grave, I see.

At least, we have to introduce ourselves first right?

Pretty much. Who's going first?

I'll do it!

It's settled! Olivia is going first.

Ciao! It's Olivia!!! I'm obsessed with reading. This is my second time judging for kristine and I am excited to do this for her again! In this contest I will be judging the picture collage covers so here are some things that I will be looking for : Make sure that the pictures blend together. Make sure the pictures follow the theme. And always make sure you enjoy what you are creating! Well okay that's all for now!
in bocca al lupo!
Judge- Collage

precious_life1

MY TURN!!!

Ello, I'm Sophia who inspired the name for Sophia the first, and I am one of the judges for the contest. What I am looking for in this contest is lots of creativity and different fonts! I LOVE fonts and I don't want to see your average font. Also please have some creativity in your title because I think that's one of the most important parts of your book/ cover ;) good luck and let the games begin!

Judge- Manipulative
justjedithingss

GO! ERICA GO!

Fine.

Heya, My name is Erica, and I like chez and pizza. This is my second time judging anything, but I'm a musical fanatic, (aka bring on the music and all that jazz) and I'm so excited to participate in this once again!

Judge- Method
@roni_proxy

Hai, guys! My name is Kristine, and I'll be judging your methods of cover creating! As in I want to be stunned at why and how you made your cover! I want to be stunned! I have high expectations for all of you guys. Anyways I'm a lover of broadway and just everything related to musicals might it be off-broadway or on. Love you guys!

Judge- Method
kristine0409

Hi! My name is Anna! I'm fourteen, and I love broadway as in Sierra Boggess. I'll be judging the minimalistic covers, and I'm so excited to do it for the first time!

Judge-Minimalistic
Softball_Cutie284

Heyy weirdos (was totally not copying Kristine). I'm Jessica! Hint to everyone: I'm really picky with food. I will be judging whether the font matches the pictures. Anyways may the best designer win!
IMA UNICORN!

Judge- Simple

Jessie_Faith012