Coming Home

*TRIS POV*
I can't believe I told T- Four I don't love him. Do I?

I know I can't just walk in and expect everyone to shower me with hugs and kisses, but I did expect a hug or a 'wow tris your back?! how?'.

My thoughts get broke from a sting across my face and I look to see Tobias hand expanded out. He just slapped me!

"You really are a monster like him." I whisper.

I turn to jump off, but I am pulled back.

"Tris please, I am sorry it's just the shock! I mean after two years you were gone and we thought you were d-dead. Please forgive me I didn't know!" He cries out holding me in his embrace.

"You didn't know?!? Did you not see me standing there while you made out with my best friend? Did you not see me after your speech calling you? Do you not care how I'm not dead?!" I scream ripping out of his arms.

"Tris please don't leave again I can live without you. Tris you can even live with me please." Christina begs.

"For Christina I will stay. Not for you. I am moving on." I hiss.

Before Four could have a chance to reply Christina pulled my arm forward indicating the compound was coming up. we counted together then jumped like the first time we ever came onto the cement building.

"Ready first jumper?" Christina asks excited that I'm back.

"Let's go." I have been waiting for this the last two years of my tortures life. I sprint forward and fly through the air landing with a thud on the net. I laugh with delight and pull myself up half expecting someone to help me. A few moments later I heard a squeal and see a whip of black hair. I reach in the net and help Chris out.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment!" I say starting to cry.

"Oh suck it up girl there's been way to much crying today." She jokes around.

We heard a thump in the net meaning Four was here so we ran off into the deep hall ways. We stopped running when we were by the door 156.

"This is m- our home." She announces opening up the door revealing a three bedroom apartment.

"Chrissy, thank you so much I couldn't of gotten through this without you." I hug her tight not wanting to let go

"Two things, one never call me Chrissy again and two of course I would do anything for you." She replies hugging me back.

"I am kinda getting tired." I mumbled.

"Okay you can have the guest room it has a few extra clothes but don't worry tomorrow we will go shopping!!" She squeals. I am too happy to complain.

In walk into the hall and climb into the silk sheets.
After I fall into a deep slumber I start to dream of the night I shot Will.

I woke up crying a ran to Christina's room.

" Hey hey what wrong hon?" Christina asked concerned.

"W-Will isn't dead. He is alive." I announce.
*************************************

Tris is back!!!! For now at least......
What do you think of this chapter?!
Comment ideas and thoughts!!
Check out my other books or book too thx!
Comment, Vote, Follow!! :)