chapter 2

Leahs p.o.v

You got out of bed and walked toward the kitchen.  And seen Grace sitting looking very happy. Abbe then came walking in.
"Guys guess what?" Said Grace
"What?" You and Abbe asked
"Jack kissed me" She squealed
"You said you wouldn't tell them" Said Jack walking out of his room.
"Sorry. I was just to Excited" She admitted. 
You and Abbe laughed.
"Alright guys. First day of class" Said Jack.
"Yeah... " You said.  You all got dressed. Then you made breakfast for everyone. Then you walked to your classes.  Your first class is English. You walked into Mrs. Modersons class. And seen Tal. Ms. Max you can sit over there by Tal. You looked over at Tal.  Omg I'm sitting next to him. He's sitting in the back of the class which is good.  You walked over to Tal.
"Hi. I'm Tal"
"Hi I'm Leah"
"Nice to meet you"
"You too" You sat down.  Omg I'm actually sitting next to him. 
Tal's P.O.V
Leah is the most beautiful girl I have ever met. "Hay Leah?"
"Yes Tal?"
"Can I get your number?" She the gasped "are you okay? "
"Yeah. I'm good.  Sure"
Leahs P.O.V
Omg. Tal just asked for my number. You and Tal then Swapped phones and gave each other your numbers. You were so happy. Class then started. Your phone vibrated and you got a text.
Tal💯: hay
You: hi
Tal💯: we are having a party tonight @5 and I was wondering if you wanted to come?
You: sure! I would love that
Tal💯: great.
You then payed attention in class.  After class you grabbed your stuff and Tal came After you.
"Leah!" You turn around and see Tal running after you
"Yeah?"
"What's your next class?"
"Advanced math"
"Same do you want to go with me?"
"Sure" You and Tal ended up having every class together.  At lunch you sat by Tal, Anthony, Micheal, Abbe and Grace.
Then you went back to your dorm.  You picked out a nice outfit to wear. Abbe was invited by Anthony and Jack is taking Grace as her date.  Not just everyone is going. You guys ate dinner then went to the party.