Boo'd Up👫🏽

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah feelings, so deep in my feelings No, this ain't really like me can't control my anxiety feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling when I'm with you I can't breathe Boy You do something to me

Dave

" OOOH, YOU GOT ME BOO'D UP !!!" I was hype I was going to see my baby girl I haven't in 3 months. Long distance was killing us. We always did everything together that's my Bonnie when I was locked in the county; she was putting money on my books and ended up bailing me out. I still don't know how she got that money but I never question my loyalty with her either. I went down her street to see a moving van outside her place. I pulled up in front of the van and hopped out of the car leaving the car on. " Yeah just put everything in the van please and don't break anything!" I heard her coming outside while I mean mugged her from the van. When she saw me her face lit up and she ran towards me and hugged me. " baby I missed you so bad !! 3 months seem like a lifetime." She started kissing on my face and I nudged her off me. " What the fuck David ?!" She mugged me and crossed her arms under her chest. " When were you gonna tell me you were leaving me!" I said getting off the van while they tried to move her stuff on the truck. " Dave..." she looked down I chuckled " So you wasn't gonna tell me you were just gonna up and leave me without even tell me or Kairi?! Are you serious Yn?!! " I looked at the guys moving her stuff " Stop moving her shit into this van my niggas." I growled at them and they stopped. " David calm down. Please let me explain." She tried to grab my forearm, but I yanked back. " Naw, let me explain when was your ass gonna tell me when I came into town or whenever you felt like telling me?" I looked at her hurt. " Dave I'm moving closer to you and I wanted to be a surprise but your ass decided to do a pop-up visit on my ass. I would never leave you and Kairi that's my baby love that girl like she was my own. I thought we were good fam?" She raised her arched eyebrow while I stood there looking like an asshole. I pulled her by her waist. " I'm sorry ma you know that I can't lose you. You're my everything and more. I can be man enough to say that I apologize for everything you know how I get sometimes." I pecked her lips. She just nodded her head. " Can we continue moving?" One of the movers said. " yeah man sorry about that." I dapped them while they continue moving. " So what you been up to other than moving baby girl." I licked my lips while she put her back on my chest. " You know I have midterms in next couple of days, so I been stressing about that and my sex life is nonexistent at the moment." She laughed while I held onto her. " Oh, word? Your mans haven't put it down yet? Where he been at?" I turned her around while picking up her chin. " He been traveling for a couple of months but he should be back this week." She whispered while stroking my print. " Well maybe I can relive that stress off of you." I groaned knowing we ain't about to fuck; she always playing. " You always play too much how I know you serious?" Before she could answer that I heard them play my request on the radio. " This for my boy Dave East I gotchu man!!!" DJ Envy said while playing Boo'd Up again. She looks at me smirking. " Hey even if I'm a gangster I do got a soft side." I shrugged my shoulders. We both just started singing in the middle of the road.

Head over heels in love Right in front of you, ain't gotta look no more baby (hah) I wanna build this love And everything you want, you ain't gotta ask for You got me boo'd up, boo'd up Told you from the jump I'm the one to choose

I looked at her like we were the last ones on this earth. I could see that I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I know she will make a great wife since we were young. We were each other first everything till I went and fuck my now current baby mama. Yeah, she was hurt, but I got Kairi out of it and she is my other half. " Dave what are you thinking about?" Yn said while running her hand in my beard. " Just us ma just us."

You will always be the answer, when somebody asks me what I'm thinking about.

Hey Guys! Sorry that I haven't updated since February! I was dealing with my friend's mental state for these past couples of months. Mental Health is always looked over till a celebrity ends their life. People want to start caring about it. Mental health isn't something to play about more people die from mental health more than anything . Just please have my friend in you all prays he been in and out of the hospital since March so I just been there to help him through this. That's why I haven't wrote an Imagine in a while, but he told me to stop putting my life on hold for him and do what I have to do. So now I'm starting college July 9th and back writing since he had me do me lately. I wasn't really ready to write till he had me just vibe with him in his studio then everything just came together. I noticed 14K!! Wow no words can explain how I feel an I'm not gonna promise that I will have an update within the week because I fucked my back up and my shoulder at work. 🤦🏽‍♂️ But I will have maybe The Weekend two posted by the end of the week. I'm truly am thankful for you guys! Love y'all and see you soon!

~ OfficialBreezy 🖤🥀