IIT?

Come on,
Get up.
Don't be lazy.
Put that phone away.
Study hard.
So hard.
So bloody hard.
No rest.
Boil your brain, hit it with a hammer or anything that you prefer.
Start eating your books. 24/7.
Why?
'Cause JEE is a hard nut to crack.
To get admission in IIT is not easy.
Stop wasting time on hobbies.
They can be enjoyed later.
15 lakh students apply every year.
Just 10,000 get admission.
I'll have to study like a bull.
But I don't like it. At all
There awaits so much competition.
So many toppers will be there.
I'll have to beat them too.
Reservation makes it freakin' more difficult.
Oh God! Why is it so flippin' difficult?
What am I going to do?
What if I failed?
What will I do?
I'll have to get a job with 6-digit salary.
Have to make my parents proud.
There is so much to do.
God! Save me!

- The inner self of a
Maths student.

My simple question is,
Why IIT?
Will it make you happy or just satisfy your ego?
Are you really capable of doing it or just doing it just because society wants you to?

" Remember it's not always necessary to compete in order to prove yourself. You're free to do it in your own unique way."

Cause if you're doing IIT or MBBS to prove yourself in society, believe me it doesn't gives a shit about you. Society won't ask you to show which degree you have once you start earning large.

To all the Maths & Bio students out there, IIT and MBBS aren't the only options you are left with. World is so big, explore it. There are many things to do.

"Arts & Business don't require degrees. And why to get confined to 6-digit when you have the power to make it uncountable."
______________________________________
Hey guyz, I know by now you want to launch missiles on me but I just wanted it to get out of my mind. Of course 'cause I'm a maths student & I really experienced this crap of a feeling.😒 Not only maths student, I know any student belonging to any stream experiences this.

But not more, 'cause now I understand it well that before a student, I'm a human & I've no limits. I can do anything.

This article is not here to discourage anyone who wants to go for any big competition because I myself am want to do IIT. It's just a matter of truth that we speak to ourselves, whether we really want to do it or its just for the pressure from parents or so called society.

Thank you.
Love,
📚Grapsy😈