Chapter 1:

Just wanted to say before you read this chapter that I love you all and please tell your friends about this story please. I would like to say that I dedicate this book to my friend, Allyshah. She's been with me through everything and I love her so much, Allyshah if your reading this, this one is for you, I love you ! :)  Tell them to rate it, comment, read it, please. It would be really grateful if you all did.  Oh and this story is based on when Cara and Bryan are 5 until they're in senior year. Little by little, Well ill leave you guys be.

Thank you and enjoy :)

***********************************************************************************

Cara's POV

''Wake up sissy, it's the first day of school.'' my twin sister, Sara said jumping on my bed.

''I remember, yay !'' I squealed as I started jumping in bed with her.

''Excited for your first day of school ?'' Mom asks as she enters the room laughing, a little bit of her spanish accent showing.

''Yes, were big girls now, so we get to go to big kid school.'' I said, a toothless grin on my face.

''Yeah, so for that we deserve smily chocolate pancakes.'' Sara said smiling.

''Is that so ?'' Daddy said with an eyebrow raised up, making me giggle.

''Yes.'' we both said playfully.

''Okay, but go change quick or you'll face the wrath of the tickle monster.'' my dad said coming near us making us squeal and run to the bathroom.

''Whew ! That was so close Cara.'' Sara said wiping her forehead.

''Yes, now come on let's brush our teeth so we can go to school !'' I yelled making both of us scream in joy.

I loved brushing my teeth with Sara. We would always joke around. We made funny faces at each other making both of us laugh and drop the toothpaste, in result my mom came and scolded at us in spanish but we just laughed.

After that, we changed into our new matching uniforms. It was a green plaid  dress, I wore withe tights with it, with my favorite black shoes. Sara helped me, since I couldn't tie my shoes. Mommy came and tied our hair into two pigtails on the sides of our head. When mommy finished, we both ran downstairs, screaming, and sat on the chairs waiting for our breakfast, watching The Tellytubbies.

''Here you go honey's.'' Dad said making both of us laugh, his blue eyes with joy. He had blond hair. Mommy had green eyes with brown hair. Me and Sara got our green eyes with brown dots from mommy and our blond hair from daddy. They are my favorite people in the world, I love them so much.

I looked at my pancakes, they had strawberrys for their eyes, making me giggle, a kiwi nose, and a whipped cream smile. There were two pieces of bacon on the side making me squeal.

I looked at Sara's and started laughing. It had kiwi's as the eyes, an orange slice for the nose and con for the smile. Mommy and Daddy sat down with us, joking, and eating.

''Okay girls come on were going to be late.'' Daddy said picking up our plates.

''Okay !'' We both yelled and got our coats and backpacks, waiting for our parents.

''Hurry up grandpa !'' Sara yelled to daddy making both of us giggle.

''Oh no ! This is horrible !'' Daddy said faking being worried whhich resulted in us bursting out laughing.

''Okay, now lets go.'' He said.

''Wait ! este hombre no me da pasiensia, te digo.We still need to get pictures of the girls.'' Mommy said as she snapped a lot of pictures of me and Sara smiling.