Have we met yet?

After i'm done packing Maddy walks in the room and sits on the bed next to me. 

" You scared?" 

" No way! I'm only going to California by myself." 

" Well, first of all you're 16 and second you're staying with aunt Jacey, so stop being such a baby." 

" Yah, but we haven't seen her in years it would be nice to have a friendly face around. Also, you're only two years older stupid." 

" Hmm good point... stay!"

" About which part the friendly face or the part about you being stupid?" 

" hey!" 

Once Maddy walks out the door I decide to acutely get ready since my flight leaves in 2 hours. As i'm in the shower I hear a knock , so I do what everyone does and scream that i'm in there, but my little brother Radley walks in anyway. He is 9 with a serious temper.

" Addy! I need to use the bathroom get out!" Radley screams. Told you!

" Yeah Ads get out!" Noah screams while standing behind Radley. I guess he scared the both off us cause as I fall inside the shower I see Radley jump. I try to reach for a towel, but instead I grab the stupid shower curtain instead and fall to my death, again. With the shower curtain suddenly wrapped around me Noah stands over me asking if i'm okay while laughing. 

" It's not funny doofus!" 

" It's a little funny."

" Get out!" 

Noah throws his hands up and walks out the door. Then I hear Maddy walk in and  start flirting with Noah.  Noah and I are going to be juniors and Maddy's going to be a senior. So, I guess you could say I know him a bit more. We've been in the same class since the sixth grade, but he's never noticed me till I guess right now. 

I walk out the shower actualy dressed to see everyone in my room. 

" What's going on?" 

" Noah's going with you to Cali!" Maddy screams. 

" You don't have to. You barley know me. " I say trying to get him to change his mind. Don't get me wrong he's cute and all, but he's just not my type. He's the guy all girls want except for me. 

" I'd love to come. I could get to know you better on our way over. " 

Great.