A day at Freddy's

Readers' POV

"Hey there, DUMMY!" A voice called out to you. You reluctantly turned around because you knew that once you did, you would only be pelted with insults. But you did anyway, and Harvey Powell threw aluminum foil on your head. "Take that, trash can!" He and his friends laughed. "Why?"you wondered. Why were they so mean. What flaws were there? What did you do to them. You took your usual spot at Fredbear's, in the corner, alone with your pizza. You stared at it for a moment. 'At least nobody would ask me for a share, this is all mine..'. You looked out to the show stage. Only Fredbear was there. Strange. Springtrap was always around, why now...
"Hey kiddo". Your peace was interrupted by a deep, male, British voice. You looked up to see a tall, well built figure with a thick mass of shoulder length hair, tied down in a ponytail and dyed purple. His smile was wide and welcoming, showing neatly arranged rows of perfectly white teeth, it was impossible not to trust him. "Is, uh, anyone sitting here?" He asked. "No", you said without hesitation. The young male took his place next to you." hope you don't mind?" he asked while cocking his head to the side. " no, no, not at all" you replied. You and he sat down cross-legged on the floor for some time before he finally struck up a conversation after seeing you finish your pizza. "So, what is your name?". "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)"
"Hm, nice name."
"Thank you Mister" you said
"No problem!~"
"By the way I'm William."
"Mmmmm..., William. It's got a nice ring to it!"
You both laughed and began to chat. It was the usual kind of chat, school, work, leisure, family. Nothing too special, though you felt a little drawn towards him. After the show had ended, you said goodbye to him and left. In the car on the way home, you began contemplating whether you should tell your mom about your new friend. No. She'd complain and start talking too much. Better to leave it alone, it's probably better this way. "How was Freddy's?" Mom asked. "It was..", you struggle to collect your words. "Wonderful". Mom was taken aback by your answer, then she shrugged. You had a nice dream that night. You and William were in a house all alone together, and he protected you from the bad things. It was nice, but you also had an eerie feeling at the back of your head that something was wrong about that guy, though you brushed it aside.