Chapter 15

Maybe Tomorrow

Love:

"My new apartment is getting furnished, so you're staying here with me tonight." Sungah knocked on her mom's apartment door.

Not exactly as private as he wanted, but he just realized that he hasn't seen Sungah's family since the day she left. Reuniting wouldn't be so bad. Sungah's mother opened the door, looking surprised to see Ryeowook standing there with Sungah.

"Kim Ryeowook? I didn't think I would see you again in person." She smiled, letting them in. "SoonYee and I have been doing our best to support you when we saw your amazing success."

"Thank you." Ryeowook replied as he sat on the couch.

"Where is SoonYee anyway? I thought since I'm back she'd be home squeezing the life out of me." Sungah asked.

Speaking of, Ryeowook heard the front door slam, and saw a grown up Kim SoonYee run into the room, smiling like an idiot.

"Kim Sungah, it's about time!" SoonYee pulled Sungah into a tight bear hug. "Welcome home!"

"It's good to see you, too." Sungah muttered in a breathless tone. "SoonYee, I can't breathe."

"Oh sorry." SoonYee let her go. "You've missed out on so much! Guess what, I finally got the courage to ask JiHoo on a date and he said yes, I can't believe it, and your little Ryeowookie is so grown up now have you seen how handsome he is? We both can say we knew him when he was an innocent-shy little guy who wanted nothing more than to be with you, oh and Sungah, I really hope you'll be smart enough to take him back because he's still so obsessed with you and-"

"SoonYee!" Sungah interrupted her non-stop chatter. "Ryeowook, in case you have noticed, is sitting right there." Sungah pointed at Ryeowook, who waved awkwardly.

SoonYee turned her head and widened her eyes. The sight of Kim Ryeowook sitting right in front of her became too much, and she fainted where she stood.

"I think you surprised her." Sungah held in a laugh. Ryeowook couldn't help but laugh like crazy.

"She hasn't changed a bit, has she?" Ryeowook laughed as he stood and walked over to her.

"I guess not." Sungah laughed a little. "Just leave her there. She'll get up in a few minutes."

Sungah took Ryeowook's hand and pulled him down the hallway.

"You're staying in the guest room with me tonight." Sungah practically pushed him into the room.

"Oh no, Sungah." Theresa, her mother, rushed down the hall. "You two can sleep in the same bed all you want in your own places. One of you sleep on the floor."

"Mom?" Sungah stuck her head through the crack of the door, grinning sarcastically, obviously angry with her. "You are quite the mood killer, aren't you?"

"I am a mother and it's my job." Theresa pointed her finger at Sungah's face.

"But mom, Ryeowook and I just got back together." Sungah pouted.

"All the more reason to not be in the same bed."

"You never let me have my fun."

Theresa laughed and Sungah shut the door, hearing her mother walk back down the hall trying to revive SoonYee.

"I guess I'm sleeping in your bed instead of you." Ryeowook laughed.