1. Minjoon

IT all started when BTS went to Japan for a fan meeting and their stylist noona decided to let namjoon wear a pair of tight short. During the fan meeting, Jimin can't stop admiring Namjoon's thicc thighs. Well this isn't the first time he saw Namjoon in shorts, but Namjoon mostly wear baggy pants.

BTS are used with skin ships but Namjoon can't help but feel uncomfortable when Jimin's grip on his thighs was tight, too tight. He caught Jimin—his long time crush—many times looking at his thicc thighs while licking his bottom lip from time to time.

Jimin decided to tease Namjoon for a bit. The said Man ran his fingers from Namjoon's thighs dangerously close to his crotch. Namjoon's breath hitched as Jimin squeezed that part.

'What is he doing?' Poor Namjoon thought. He didn't expect what will happen shortly...

NAMJOON didn't how he ended up face to face with Jimin's big and thick cock inside a Toilet. Namjoon swallowed the lump forming on his throat, he's a virgin for pete's sake! Yes he write music about sex but the real truth is he never had his first sex, both his penis and ass. And now he's going to say bye-bye to his v-card.

"Suck it." Jimin said and Namjoon obliged.

He glanced at the angry red cock before licking  the tip—experimenting and Jimin groaned. He started sucking it and bobbing his head just like a popsicle. Jimin couldn't help but to thrust his hips on Namjoon's hot throat. Jimin picked his pace and Namjoon can't help but to gag at the speed. Just then, Jimin's hot seed was now filling running inside Namjoon's throat.

He tasted the bitter sweet taste of Jimin's cum making his whole body heat up.

"Now stand up." Namjoon quickly stood and his eyes was glued on the floor, too embarrassed for what happened earlier.

"Undress yourself." Namjoon hesitated at first but did what he was told. He's not confident with his body that's why he often wear baggy pants.

And when all of his clothings taken off, he looked up only to be welcomed with Jimin's kiss. The kiss was rough and lustful. But otherwise, Namjoon loved it. The feeling of being dominated.

Jimin, of course, is the one to break the kiss. He quickly removed his remaining clothing-which is his shirt-and eyed Namjoon.

"You're so sexy, kitten. Only for his Daddy." Jimin said and it made Namjoon's hormones go wild.

"J-jimin!" Namjoon moaned when Jimin pumped Namjoon's dick.

"What did you call me, kitten?" Jimin stopped.

"D-daddy~" Namjoon mewled and swear, Jimin thought it was the hottest thing he had ever heard.

"On your knees." Jimin said with authority and Namjoon obliged, feeling a bit shy that Jimin saw his butt.

"Ohhh~" Namjoon moaned when he felt a cold thing on his hole.

"Ahhh!" He yelled when Jimin's finger started moving. He added more, and more till Namjoon is a moaning mess.

"D-daddy!"

"What do you want, kitten?"

"P-please." Namjoon begged.

"Please what, kitten?" Jimin raised his eyebrow even if Namjoon can't see it.

"I w-want your d-dick in my wet h-hole Daddy! Please fill it with your thick cock!" Namjoon yelled and Jimin can't help but to smirk.

Without a warning, Jimin pushed his cock all the way to Namjoon's tight and now not virgin hole and Namjoon yelled in pain together with pleasure. He waited for Namjoon to adjust to his size. Well now he knows that he's the one who took Namjoon's v-card. He smirked at the thought of it.

"P-please move, D-daddy." Namjoon said breathless.

Jimin pulled out and slammed to Namjoon's prostate. And swear, Namjoon thought he was in cloud nine when Jimin hit his prostate in just one go. Jimin thrusted into Namjoon mercilessly. Groaning at how tight Namjoon is. Jimin abused his prostate. Sinful moans and skin slapping filled the bathroom.

"D-daddy, I'm c-coming~" Namjoon moaned feeling something warm.

"Don't come till I said so." Jimin said and Namjoon moaned.

Few more thrust and Jimin can feel this he is near.

"Come with me...

...in one" thrust.

"...two" thrust.

"...now!" Jimin and Namjoon moaned together. Their cum was now on the floor. Jimin rode his highs before pulling out and pulling the tired and sleepy Namjoon in a long passionate kiss.

"I love you..." Jimin whispered.

"I-I love you t-too..." Namjoon said.

I'm sorry if it's terrible. This is my first time~ do request~ I only accept bottom namjoon.