Kidnapped

Akko's POV

Darkness surrounded me. My hands were cuffed uncomfortably behind my back by cold metal.
"Hello?" I spoke.
Metal chains clacked together in response. I didn't make the noise.
"Who's there?"
The metal chains grew restless as if trying to tell me something.
"Hello, Atsuko," Said a dark voice.
"...W-what do you want from me? Where am I? What's going on?" I asked fearfully.
"Now, now, Akko. Patience. All will be answered in due time,"
Chains clacked once more.
Nobody would probably hear me, but I had to try.
"Diana!" I attempted to plead.
I yearned to be back in her arms again. For her to save me. To be safe again.
"Quit crying, you baby!" I felt a harsh slap on my cheek. Tears began to fall down my face, but they got stuck in the mask I was wearing preventing me from being able to see.
The person's voice collected itself and began to speak formerly once more.
"Diana is dead,"

I couldn't believe my ears.
"W-what?" I began to cry. I didn't want to believe it. I didn't believe it.
But I couldn't help but cry at the thought.
"I killed her, mouse-for-brains. I killed her,"
"What do you want from me?" I squeaked.

There was silence.

"I want to hurt you.. like your precious Diana hurt me," the voice growled maliciously.
"What good would hurting me do?" I asked.
"ENOUGH QUESTIONS!" I got a kick in the ribs, "time for you to feel pain like you've never felt before. You, Atsuko Kagari, are about to have a slow and painful death,"
I continued to hear rattling.
They continued kicking me. I couldn't do anything about it. My hands were tied behind my back.
Then the abuse stopped.
"W-what's that sound?" Was I going to be choked by a chain?

"It's another prisoner. Don't mind them," They said.
I didn't know how to respond, so I stayed quiet.
I felt as if a wooden brick fell from a skyscraper onto my stomach.
It was a bat.
"Please stop," I begged between sobs.

They paused.

Even though I couldn't see them, I felt their eyes stare down at me for a while. Lingering. Their mind unsure of what to do next.
"Fine. We're done for the night," They said coldly.

They dragged me by my wrists and threw me into a cold concrete cell.

Diana's POV

I watched as a man in a mask beat my girlfriend senselessly. I wasn't even allowed to turn away from the scene. If I did, he'd beat her harder.
She called my name. I wanted to hug her.
"Diana is dead,"

I tried to squirm out of this straight jacket he put me in. I yearned for her to know I was there. That I was just a few inches away. That we would get through this together. That she wasn't alone.
I couldn't.

Her nose was bloody. Her body was bruised. Her clothes were ripped.
Why is he doing this?

After a few hours, he dragged her into a cell. He slammed the door.
He walked over to me and pulled down my sound-proof mask.
"Who are you? Why do you hate me?!" I immediately screamed.
"You took Akko from me," they said bluntly.
"So you beat her?"
"If I can't have her, nobody can,"
"Who are you?" I asked again.

He removed his mask.

Hey, so, this was just an out-of-the-blue idea spark that went through my head after I was going through fan art (what you see above). So, uh, idk if I wanna continue this. But, if u guys want, comment down below and tell me if u do because I'm pretty busy this summer... so...
Anyway, hope you liked it!

Heartbreaking, I know, sorry about that lols.