Chapter 2

Chapter Two: Incident

Writer of Chapter: A.Triel

Director of Chapter: -

Words: 831

Fluff Factor: 2/10

Writer Comment: "Sorry this chapter is on the short side, apologies!" -A.Triel.

Four pair of feet thudded against the ground. You were walking with your hands deep in the pockets of your jacket, while protecting your face from the low temperatures with your scarf. You followed next to Ojiro. Who seemed preoccupied with finding the way.

"Ojiro. Where are we going anyways? The park is like. Literally the opposite way." You mumbled into the fabric of the cover, just loud enough for Ojiro to hear you. Who in reaction turned his head to your direction.

"Do you know the little sideroad called Sakura Path?" He questioned, pointing in a northwest direction. Of course you knew it, it was quite famous. In nearly every season the sakura trees along that road were blossoming with the beautiful pink flowers. But why would Ojiro take you there? Unless.

"Wait, you have got to be kidding me." You brought out as you turned your head, staring into is amber eyes, he brought his hands together in a clap motion and chuckled.

"I'm not kidding you, the golden dust spread all the way there. Meaning that we have a Golden Rain there too. Great surprise huh?" Ojiro chuckled, which mainly caused you to question his sexuality. Did he just take you on a date?

Some time later both you and him turned a corner, the display was absolutely stunning. Sakura blossom was gliding from the branches of the trees. The sparkling gold gave the the whole path a yellow aura. Like it was a clear day but only in that specific road.

Ojiro gazed down at you and his lips formed a bright smile "It's great isn't it?" He asked you. It took you some time to react, but as soon as you parted your lips to reply to him a loud bang echoed through the streets. Alarge force pushed you and Ojiro against a wall.

Screaming filled your ears as you slowly recovered your eyesight from the blow. Your vision was impaired by a thick black smoke. The rest of your vision was being burned with an intense orange heat. Slowly you rose to your feet, trying to regain your sight.

As your eyes brought detail back to you you noticed that the black smoke came from around the corner. And the intense orange lights formed themselves into searing flames. You beamed next to you. Ojiro was gone.

You moved yourself to the edge of the wall and you turned your head around it. What you saw was pure chaos; cars were crushed, people on the ground and the screaming of fleeing folk distorted your overall insight and hearing. You however, could make out the figure of Ojiro standing across a huge muscle monster. His tail no longer wagged cutely as usually and you could easily see the glinstering sweat trickling down his neck.

"O-Ojiro!" You yelled weakly, turning yourself around the corner. But the weight of your torso failed on your wobbly legs and you fell to your knees. Tears stung your eyes as you saw Ojiro turn his head sideways. Looking at you in the corner of his eye. He mumbled something but his voice was lost in the screams of fear and terror. The monster moved forward and launched his massive hand at Ojiro. Ojiro, who was already exhausted barely had any strength to protect against the massive force that slammed into him. The moment the fist connected with his figure he was launched back.

Your eyes widened in terror as you saw him flying across the street due to the huge amounts of pressure. You demanded your legs to do as you wanted to as you rose on your wobbly legs. You crouched as Ojiro came speeding at you. Before he passed you, you channeled the energy of your quirk in your legs and released it. launching yourself toward him. Clinging onto him and keeping him in your arms as you both crashed into a wall.

You felt your bones shattering under the force, but your adrenaline  suppressed the pain rather well. You looked down, you were unable to move because a part of your back felt shattered.

The cloud of dust slowly vanished and you moved your eyes down as a streams of blood trickled down your face. Ojiro layed in your arms. Even though he seemed to be intense pain he seemed to only be unconscious. The screams filled your ears once more as your vision shook and was painted red with your own blood.

There you lay, your consciousness slipping away from you. As your sight blurred you saw a blue fade hit the the monster full. Then a green like light struck down onto the figure. Causing the dust to blow up once more. Covering you both as everything went black.

"Ojiro. I love you."