💛Seriously? We are in Public You Know!💛

Bakugou Katsuki x Male Reader

Fluff

Seriously? We are in public you know!

It was a very normal day for you and Katsuki to say the least. Go out shopping with friends, eat at a restaurant, try on dresses while multiple people stare at your boyfriend.. Nothing new at all for Katsuki.

Sadly.

Just kidding, he secretly loved it, but was really good at hiding it with a scowl, or a bit of yelling.

Today was a prime example of that.

"(M/N), don't fucki-"

"How does this look Katsu?" (M/N) interrupts with a blank face, twirling around in the short floral dress as everyone else starred in adoration at the males bravery.
Which Katsuki really found stupid, but since he didn't want to be a mean boyfriend, he would say it when they were home, because that's when he wouldn't be harped, and when he would be laughed at for his bluntness.

"It looks fine, now let's go we don't have all fucking day to stare at your fat ass."

A hidden compliment.

You smirk, turning around and changing into the dress Ochako bought for you, laughing when he sighs again. Katsuki was only good at keeping fairly level headed with you as well, which you also loved.

"Wah, Kacchan, why don't you ever appreciate anything (M/N) does for you? He's even wearing dresses for you! In public!" Midoriya cries out, watching the girls fawn over Katsuki's boyfriend, and how he looked 'So Perfect'.

"Shut up Deku, I don't care what the fuck you think, he's my boyfriend. Not yours ass hat." Katsuki growls, glaring at his boyfriend. Maybe this was getting way to out of hand for his liking.

"Alright, let's go (M/N), we have to go home, dorms a mess." Katsuki lies, chuckling as he watches his boyfriend sigh, slowly walking towards him.

"Bye guys.. See you in class.." (M/N) mumbles in defeat, feeling an arm snake around his waist. What a bust.

Just because Katsuki wanted to leave, that also meant that you had to leave to. Come to think of it, he was kind of like a parent.

-

The walk home was relaxing, you would crack a joke or two, and Katsuki would try not to laugh, or just shout 'THAT'S SO STUPID' between giggles that you adored listening to.

Maybe this wasn't a total bust! At the end you get to see his softer side, which was always a sight to see if you were (M/N), which of course you are because who the fuck else would (M/N) be am I right or am I right?

"Hey (M/N)."

"Hey Katsu."

"I love you doofus"

"I love you to Katsuki."

💛💛💛💛

END

438 words

Hope you enjoyed! Can't wait to see the requests that come in!