Jaxon

Jaxon's P.O.V

Mate

I knew as soon as she came downstairs she was special but when she touched me i found out how special she was. I saw as i said those words she was quite surprised but then that looked turned into confusion. She looked at her sister who to had a confused look on her face. The guys weren't paying attention to the tense atmosphere. They were looking at MY mate in her barely there outfit. I growled at them and dragged her to sit on my lap.

She was tensed until i started rubbing her thighs then she calmed down. I stuck my nose in the arch her neck and inhaled her scent which oddly smelt like mangos and chocolate. My mate jumped when there was a knock at the door. Her sister opened the door to find a guy with a chauffer with a hat. My mate hesitantly got off my lap when her sister called her over to them. I watched as she hugged the guy and grabbed her purse and left with him. I growled as the door closed behind them. Her sister came back and sat on her mate's lap.

"Monica where did my mate go" i growled pacing the floor.

"She went to the club we are going to already" she said getting her purse and jacket along with the others. I jumped up quickly to retrieve my jacket and ran out of the door into the car. The guys crowded in the car and we were off.

~Skip the car ride~

When the car parked i ran out of the car and into the club. I walked past sweaty grinding bodies until i got to the VIP section where we are going to be. I showed the guy at the rope my ID and told him my name and i was up the stairs going into the VIP section. I went to the window part and looked out among the crowed. I was looking around when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a buff looking mean guy with a tuxedo on." Hey man my name is Dante" he said with a deep voice.

"Name is Jaxon. Did you come here alone?" i asked.

"Nah. My little girl is downstairs getting a drink" he said.

"Oh okay well I'm trying to find my mate" i said resuming the look around the club.

"Baby I'm over here" the guy said waving over someone i didn't see from the crowd.

"DADDY!" and angelic voice said. I turned to the voice to see Michelle drinking something in a cup. She ran to the guy and sat on his lap. While she was drinking and staring off into oblivion he was kissing her and nuzzling her neck. I growled which made her turn around to look at me with her eyes wide.

"Jaxon what are you doing here" she said.

The guy known as Dante looked up and growled at me. I looked at him and growled back. We were to busy having a growling contest we didn't realise that Michelle was scared and shaking. She whimpered which made Dante and i to look over to her. I melted at the sight of my little mate shaking in fear.

"My little mate why are you crying" Dante asked.

"Mate are you okay" i asked.

She nodded and hugged both of us. I visibly calmed down and hugged her back along with Dante. We stayed there along time until my mate spoke or whined. "My legs are cramping can we go home daddies."

When she said daddy it went straight to my groin. I looked down to see that i had a boner. I sighed and i guess that caught the attention of Michelle because she looked at me and saw my distress. She smiled innocently and whispered something in Dante's ear. He glared but nodded and left. I was about to leave but she stopped me and made me sit on the edge of a couch. She snapped her fingers and everyone disappeared. She go got down on her knees and tugged on my pants until they were around my ankles with my boxers. She took my member in her hands and pumped it. I laid my head back and groaned. She licked the underside and sucked on the head. She started bobbing her head up and down at a fast pace. I threaded my fingers in her hair and thrusted in her mouth. She kept deepthroating my dick that i almost came in her mouth. She took it out of her mouth and started jerking it. She then put i back in her mouth and sucked until i cam and she still sucked until i was dry. She  let it go with a pop. I laid back in the chair in exhaustion and watched her lick all the cum that dripped on her chin.

"Are you okay daddy did i make you feel good?" she asked innocently.

I looked at her and smiled kissing her forehead. She smiled like she accomplished something big which in some ways it was. I stood up and pulled up my boxers and jeans then headed to the door. She walked behind me with her head down in submissive. We walked i quiet until we saw Dante sitting at the bar on his phone. Michelle took of running yelling "DADDY"

He turned around just in time to catch her. He set her down on his lap with me in front of them. While Michelle was distracted Dante and i started talking. "Hey i didn't get to introduce myself better. My name is Jaxon and I'm a werewolf" i said holding my hand out to shake.

He shook it while replying with "well I'm Dante and i am a Vampire. And do you feel better from earlier."

I was confused of what he meant when i looked to see him smirking then i fully knew what he meant i blushed. Be laughed ay my face then started kissing Michelle's neck. She moaned quietly in response. While kissing i watched as he contracted his fangs and bit down on her. I sat there wide eyed as he drank from my mate like a smoothie and the shocking part was that she was enjoying it.

After a few minutes of him drinking from her he unlatched his teeth and wiped his mouth with a napkin Mic gave him. Looking at him she gave him a small smile then directed her gaze towards me and that's when I knew I was screwed