Poor Deku....

Bakugo was already awake and was out at the store. Deku was laying there half asleep while Todoroki brought out some cake for Deku. "That stuff really does tire you out." Todoroki said. Deku nodded. "Uh huh." He grabbed some cake and started eating it. Golden was upstairs taking a shower and Dabi was going through and picking up all of the broken glass from yesterday. Hoshi and Aizawa were still asleep as well as Kaminari, Ochaco, and Baby Kachan.

Bakugo opened the door with his hands full of vodka. Todoroki turned towards him. "Bakugo, what are you doing with that?" Todoroki asked. "I, uh. It's for my stash." He said. He walked upstairs and hid it in his bed. Todoroki shrugged it off. "Thanks Dabi." Todoroki noticed him picking up the glass in the kitchen. "No problem" Dabi said. 

Golden finished taking her shower and wrapped herself in a towel where she walked to her and Uraraka's room to get dressed. She put on some clothes and brushed her hair and then came down to notice who was awake. "Oh good morning. How was your rest?" Golden asked. "I'm stiiiil tiiiiireeeed." Deku whined. "But I can't sleeeep." Golden looked at him. "And why can't you?" She asked. "I don't knooow. My head is spinning though, and all I can see is a blur of your hair and body." Deku said. 

Todoroki looked confused. "But I can see perfectly fine." He said. "But the bottle opened up in my  face. I ran right into it....." He picked up a piece of cake. "You guys and your tricks." Deku pouted and crossed his arms. Golden giggled. "You were the one running around. Hey, just think he fell asleep from it too, so. You both got it." She smiled. "And you were sound asleep on the floor on a comfy pillow while we were basically forced to sleep." Todoroki said, annoyed. "Deku, was forced to sleep. You were just being....I can't find the word for it." She said. "Dumb." Deku answered. He giggled. 

"Hey! I'm not dumb." Todoroki said. "Pfft. Okay." Deku smiled. "Anyway it could be different for some people." He said. "Cause I can't see anything..." Bakugo then walked downstairs. "Bakugo, how was it like for you to get up?" Todoroki asked. "Ugh." He said as he rolled his eyes and walked away. "Why the hell are these idiots on the floor?!" Bakugo asked. "Because there asleep." Todoroki answered. "I sleep on the floor all the time daddy." Deku said. "Ugh, whatever." Bakugo said. Bakugo walked over them where he sat at the table.

Kaminari started to wake up as he opened his eyes. He looked at Bakugo. He tried to get up, but couldn't and held out his hand. "Bro, a little help?" Kaminari asked. Bakugo grunted and held out his hand without looking at him. Kaminari got up with Bakugo's help. "Thanks, bro." Bakugo looked at him. "You realize I just call you dumbass, right?" Bakugo smirked. Kaminari sat down next to him. "So. I can still call you what I want..." He said. "Tch. How'd you get up so fucking fast?" Bakugo asked changing the subject. "I...don't know." Kaminari shrugged. "20 fucking minutes I sat on that damn couch." He mumbled. 

Deku wobbled over into the kitchen where he sat down on the floor and looked at Bakugo. "Hi daddy." He said. Bakugo looked down at him. "Why do you always sit on the fucking floor?" Bakugo asked. "Because I can't see anything when I stand up." Deku answered. "And I usually sit on the floor anyway." Deku smiled. "Okay. Why can't you see?" Bakugo asked. "Umm. I don't know." Deku shrugged. Bakugo face palmed. 

"Hey Deku can you still turn into a cat?" Kaminari asked. "I haven't tried." Deku crawled over to the doorway of the kitchen and tried turning into a cat, but all that happened was his cat ears and a tail that appeared. "Cool, I'm a kitty person!" Deku said. 

"Aww. Your so cute." Golden picked up Deku. Deku purred. "That's kinda cool Deku." Todoroki smiled. Deku just leaned over Golden's arms with his eyes closed. "Deku?" Golden asked. She put him down on the floor. Deku opened his eyes. "Mmnmm. Huh?" He asked. "I think you should stay on the floor for a while..." Golden said. Deku nodded. Bakugo looked over at Deku and his eyes widened. "How the hell did you do that?" He asked. "I don't know." Deku shrugged.