00; PROLOUGE

—♢—

AUTHOR

"Izuku Midoriya, a 11 year old boy, has gone missing today. Reports say that he was last seen walking home from school. It was about 3:34-"

Katsuki shut his computer off. After three years of his childhood friend being gone, he still watches this news report over, and over, and over again. He's shaped up since he was a kid. Don't get me wrong, he's still got that hot-headed attitude. But he doesn't bully people and tell them their worthless. I guess you could say the person who he actually cared about going missing mended him. Made him realize that the people who cared for he and vice versa could just as easily go missing in the blink of an eye.

The ash-blonde sighed looking to the carpeted ground of his room, his knee's brought to his chest. Tears brimmed at his waterline, threatening to come out. But he held back. He wasn't a wimp. He wasn't going to cry. He held his tears but and pulled the grey hood from the hoodie that he wore down more onto his face.

"Stupid Deku." He mumbled. "Why'd you leave me."

"I know I was an ass, but

did you really have to go?"
___

"KATSUKI! HONEY!" Mitsuki exclaimed, bursting threw her sons door. "YOU GOTTA COME SEE THIS!"

"OK! Calm down!" He said back to her and followed her out of his room and to the living room. His mom pointed to the TV and Katsuki was shocked.

"Reports of a 14 year old boy robbing banks and working alongside a team of Villain's have been coming in for the past few weeks and we can confirm that this boy IS in fact Izuku Midoriya. The 11 year old who went missing four years ago."

Katsuki's state of shock caused him to collapse to the couch. He quickly turned the TV off as his mother tried to comfort him. He pushed her away.

"I'm leaving." He snapped.

"Where are you going?" Mitsuki trembled. He gave her a fiery side glare.

"To see a old friend." He ripped open the door to their apartment and slammed it shut. He then reached into his sweater pocket for his phone. Once retrieving it, he immediately saw a text for his best friend.

IDIOTC BESTIE— Did you hear? I mean, of course you did but do you wanna talk about it?

It was from Akira Michiyo. Him, her, and Izuku used to be best friends. But Akira eventually drifted from the two. That's when Katsuki began to bully Izuku. After Izuku went missing they reconnected, their bond stronger then ever.

Katsuki replied with a simple "yes." and heads over to her house.

Katsuki has known Akira since diapers and upon abandoning his "I'm the strongest person in the world" attitude he took no shame in breaking down the second him and her got to her room. She held him in her arms, cradling the sobbing boy.

"It's my fault." He mumbled through sobs. "I drove him to it. I did this to him." Akira shushed him, her whispers calming and smooth.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He repeated, his chest becoming sore from his uncontrollable cries.

"Hey, hey, hey." She caressed his cheek and pushed their foreheads together.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered once more. His words hung in the air.

"I know you are, I know. But it's going to be okay. Now, calm down. Let's get you to bed." He nodded and got up from the ground and pulled her up gently too. They both later down in he plush warm bed. Snuggling. They both drifted off to sleep.

But not one good dream came to their minds that night.

___

OK I FEEL A BIT GUILTY FOR MAKING BAKUGOU A SOFT BOY SO I PROMISE THAT HE'L ONLY BE SOFT AROUND HIS MOMMY AND AKIRA AND HIS LONESOME! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!