Chapter 2501-2591

Chapter 2501 - Changed Beyond Recognition

"Chu Feng, what's wrong? Did it glue you to it?" Her Lady Queen asked worriedly.

"No," Chu Feng released the bamboo slip and retrieved his arm.

"Then what happened?" Her Lady Queen was very surprised. The reason for that was because Chu Feng had managed to successfully retrieve his arm. Yet, the bamboo slip was still there; it was not retrieved by Chu Feng.

"I am unable to move that bamboo slip," Chu Feng said.

"How could that be? Where did the problem arise?" Her Lady Queen was puzzled.

At that moment, Chu Feng turned around and looked at the mountain of blades and sea of flames.

"Could it be that one must pass through the mountain of blades and sea of flames in order to retrieve the bamboo slip?" Her Lady Queen asked.

"That's most likely the case," Chu Feng said.

Chu Feng felt that the mountain of blades and the sea of flames were definitely not decorations. He also felt that it was definitely not a loophole that he was able to fly over here.

He felt that it was as Her Lady Queen had said, if he wanted to retrieve the bamboo slip, he would most likely have to pass through the mountain of blades and the sea of flames.

"But, you are simply unable to enter that region. How are you supposed to pass through it?" Her Lady Queen said.

"There must be a way," Chu Feng flew back and returned to the Golden Crane True Immortal's side.

"It would appear that one must pass through that mountain of blades and sea of flames," The Golden Crane True Immortal sighed.

Evidently, that grand expert had also discovered what Her Lady Queen and Chu Feng discovered.

"Senior, I have a method that might be feasible. However, I will need your help," Chu Feng said.

"What is your method? Go ahead and tell me," The Golden Crane True Immortal said.

"We are unable to breach that formation."

"However, that mountain of blades and sea of flames is very ordinary. Even though we are unable to breach that formation surrounding it, with the strength I currently possess, if I am to enter that mountain of blades and sea of flames, I will not be injured in the slightest."

"Thus, I dare ask, why would a mountain of blades and a sea of flames like that require such a powerful spirit formation to seal it off?" Chu Feng asked.

"Chu Feng, could you mean to say that spirit formation simply cannot be passed through using brute force, but rather one must use a special method to pass through it?" The Golden Crane True Immortal asked.

"If that mountain of blades and sea of flames is a trial, then there is most likely only one way to pass through it. That is, I must turn it into an extremely difficult obstacle."

"Since I am unable to change it, that means that I must change myself," Chu Feng said.

"Could it be that, you want..." The Golden Crane True Immortal's gaze changed.

"Senior, it is as you think. However, something like that is impossible for me to accomplish. As such, I need your help."

"I need you to help me seal off my cultivation. You must seal off all of my cultivation, returning me to an ordinary individual."

"Only with that would that mountain of blades and sea of flames become an unsurpassable obstacle to me."

"That is also the only way for me to step into that mountain of blades and sea of flames," Chu Feng said.