cinq

MENTIONS OF RAPE
(ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNGCHEOL!!)

"god im sore" jihoon groaned, turning over in the giant bed, surrounded by the fluffy blue blankets that covered him. he got up, wincing in pain before standing and leaving the bedroom, pulling down the oversized shirt to his thighs.

jihoon carefully walked down the steps and into the kitchen, seeing no one.

"soonyoung?" he asked, and the boy appeared, walking up the stairs covered in blood and smiling. "baby, you're up!" he giggled and walked closer to jihoon.

"soonyoung" jihoon looked at soonyoung's red hands, the metallic smell burning his nose.

"dont worry, jacksons gone. he wont be trying to take you again" soonyoung grabbed jihoon's hips and pulled him close.

"ah you're so cute i love you" soonyoung leaned down and kissed jihoon, but he didn't kiss back.

"whats wrong, baby?" soonyoung pulled away and gave him a concerned glance.

"y-you killed him?!" jihoon tried to escape his grasp, but soonyoung only held him tighter.

"where do you think you're going?" he breathed down jihoon's neck, picking him up.

"you're a murderer! do you know what you're doing?!" jihoon slapped at his arms, trying to escape. "put me down!"

soonyoung pouted, "i won't do anything to you, i love you so much" he kissed jihoon again, roughly and jihoon could see the lust in his eyes.

"s-stop" jihoon whimpered and soonyoung moved his mouth over to his neck, sucking lightly while jihoon cried.

"please don't" jihoon let the tears fall.

soonyoung carried him upstairs, and threw him on the bed, quickly stripping him.

"soonyoung"

he didn't stop.

later

"soonyoung" jihoon whispered, pulling the covers over his nude body, the blue sheets were stained from what happened just before.

"yes baby?" soonyoung turned around, and pulled his sock up.

"why would you do that to me?" jihoon felt tears gathering, "i told you to stop, and it really hurt" he let a few fall, and brought his small fists to his cheeks to wipe them away.

"do what? make love to you? thats because i love every single inch of you" soonyoung crawled over the bed and pressed a kiss to jihoon's lips. "i have to go to work, if you aren't sore then can you clean the basement for me?"

soonyoung got off the bed and pulled the dress shirt on, buttoning them up.

"see you later baby!" he blew a kiss and shut the door, gone.

jihoon sat in silence, he heard the front door lock and the car pull out of the driveway, its roaring engine loud then silent once it was gone.

tears fell

then full on sobs came

heartbreaking noises escaped his mouth

his cheeks were wet and he was shaking, crying loudly

"why would you do that to me?" he whispered hoarsely, his voice a whisper. "i love you so much but you only hurt me"

later

"baby im home!" soonyoung waltzed into the house, shrugging off his jacket and setting it on the table.

"a-ah welcome home!" jihoon greeted but never looked at soonyoung.

blankets were covering him, and the tv was on a drama. "i-i cleaned the basement a-and jackson is still down there because i didnt know what to do" jihoon stuttered a bit as soonyoung walked closer to him.

"thank you!" soonyoung smiled and sat down next to jihoon, slipping his shoes off and stealing half of the blanket.

"what else did you do?" soonyoung asked, noting that jihoon was looking away from him.

"i cleaned the rest of the house and i was just sitting here for the rest of the day." jihoon said.

soonyoung grabbed jihoon's face and turned his head, seeing his puffy eyes and tear tracks on his cheeks.

"what happened?" soonyoung looked concerned as he moved his face to the side and studying the rest of the tear marks.

"i-i was c-crying" jihoon mumbled and tried to get out of soonyoung's grasp.

"who made you cry?" soonyoung suddenly looked angry, ready to kill whoever made jihoon cry.

"you" he whispered

"me?" soonyoung let go of jihoon

"i told you to stop but you didn't! t-this is rape! all you do is hurt me but i-i dont have the guts to leave you! i l-love you that much!" jihoon began crying again and backed away until he was at the end of the couch.

"you know that i love you too" soonyoung smiled widely.

"is this really love? the thing that we have? i dont know if this is even love!" jihoon cried.

soonyoung pulled jihoon to his chest and the boy cried into his shirt, wetting it with tears and it soaked through until it reached his chest.

"i love you so much" soonyoung mumbled and kissed jihoon's forehead.

"dont worry jihoon" he hugged jihoon tightly.

"you'll always be mine"

i also made a new book called GEM.

i finally write non soonhoon

be proud yall

celeste