Chapter 14

Skylar POV

So on my date with Tyler Saturday we went to Starbucks, then to an amusement park, then to his house. It was an amazing date! He asked me out when we got to his house so now we are dating!

It was a week or two later and I was watching Grown ups 2 with Tyler. "YOU GOTTA A MESSAGE RING RING RING RIIINNGG!" My phone went off saying i had a message. "Who's that?" Tyler asked. "Woah it's umm Bella! I haven't heard from we in forever!"

From:BELLER<3

I got my memory back! BTW Niall told me everything I'm not mad! We are going out now!

To BELLER<3

YASSSSS ! Ttyl girl text ya later!

Luv ya byee xx

The conversation ended there.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I got up and started screaming , while jumping. "SHIT! Are you okay sky?! You scared the shit out of me!" "Haha! I'm sorry it's just my friend ,Isabella ,got her memory back!!" He smiled and hugged me. "That's great!" "How about we go meet them?" "Sounds great!" Okay I'll call her." I went in the kitchen to call her and she said tomorrow we can go to TGI Fridays. "We are going to TGIFridays tonight." "Lets go get ready." Tyler said. I nodded and we went upstairs.

Tyler POV

Isabella sounds very familiar.... hmm guess I'll find out later.

Isabella POV

Niall and I were getting ready for TGI Fridays tonight with Skylar and her boyfriend Tyler... I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and body.

When I got out I put my hair in the towel and went to the closet. I got out a blue jean short jacket, a white sun dress with faded pink at the bottom(it goes to the knees) and some white flats. I put some foundation on,mascara, eye liner, pink lip gloss, and some blush. I flat ironed my hair, then curled the bottom tips of my hair. I grabbed my phone and went out to see Niall wearing a red shirt with a jean jacket over it, the sleeves are black, black pants, and white high tops. "You look stunning." He pecked my nose and intertwined our hands together. "Thanks. You look good yourself." He smiled and grabbing his phone and leading me to the car.

At restaurant•

When we got to the restaurant we got a both. We were the first ones there so we got a booth.

To : SKYROCKETXX

HEY! We already got a booth so just come in and find us in the back!

From: SKYROCKETXX

Gotcha! see ya in 10.xx

I ended the conversation there and put my phone down.

"Skylar said they would be here in 10."

"Okay so that gives us sometime alone before they get here." He winked at me while licking his lips and coming closer.

"Woah woah woah. what about other people seeing us?" He looked and me and chuckled. "Babe we are the only ones in this part of the restaurant." "Oh okay haha silly me.." I was kinda shocked he said babe. "Okay do you wanna kiss me?" "Yes of course I was just being silly!" I said. I really did want to kiss him, I just forgot we were the only ones in here. " he nodded and looked at me. "gosh your so beautiful." He said. I was about to say thanks, but he smashed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync. I felt fireworks go off all through out my body. We both pulled away to catch our breaths. "Thank you Niall. You are so nice to me, you've been with me through everything and I can't tell you how happy I am that you did everything , all of this for me." "Isabella I will always be right here for you. Even when I'm not beside you, I'm still there for you. Even IF one day we will not be together because of some stupid fight... I'm still there for you. I will always love you. Every time I look into your eyes or when I kiss you, or make contact with you or when you smile, I feel like I fall in love over and over again. I can not love you more than I do now cause I reached the top. If I go over I will just die. Well actually I can go over. I love you Isabella Jane Hammons." I was in tears from joy. "I love you Niall James Horan." He smiled and kissed until we heard clapping and crying. "Skylar! you scared the shit outta me!" "Ha! I'm sorry but y'all are adorable!" "Thanks Skylar." I looked at her and she was wearing a blue dress that goes to her knees and some brown boots , with we hair in a braid like Elsa from frozen. I looked to her left to see a boy in a white nike shirt, jeans, and some nike shoes. I looked at his phone and stood up. "TYLER?!" He looked at me with complete shock. "Isabella...???"

Okay guys I hope you like it cause I took me awhile to update today cause I had to think a lot. So enjoy!

Make sure to

Vote

Comment

Follow••••

••••

Bye

Fishy's👋