Ready? • PART2

As the alarm rings, I jump out of bed as quick as I could. Checking the time and it's now 4:30am.

I rush to the bathroom, my head became dizzy after realizing that I stood up too fast.
Then stood in front of the mirror and saw Medusa. ( me with messy hair)

Touching my face I feel a dried saliva coming out from my mouth. eew..
Damn, my eyes looks like I just cried for an hour.
Why would anyone call this a beauty sleep?

So I washed my body, put on my makeup from the drug store that I just bought two days ago, and put some perfume that has a hint of the ocean. Ahh~~
Combed my dark hair, and braided the sides and curled my side bangs.

I went to my wardrobe and chose to wear my favorite dress, that has the color of maroon. My fav color.
It's an off shoulder and the skirt is above the knees. Gotta bring my jacket in case the plane gets cold.

I rushed downstairs realizing the time is already 6am.
I hop unto my sit and gobbled my pancake stuffed with honey, which also had some strawberries as well.
And picked my fav juice (carrot) and drank the whole glass.

I rushed upstairs to brush my teeth.
Then went to get my luggage, and checked my bag if it's complete.
And looked in my wallet to make sure that the ticket is safely kept.

I put my bags outside and kissed my mom and dad goodbye.

"Be careful okay? Don't do ANYTHING STUPID." Mom reminds me with her warning tone.

"Okay mom, I got it." I lied, knowing I'm gonna do some crazy sh*t this month.

"We will call you, make sure to pick it up okay?" Dad reminds me.

"I'll make sure." I assured as I kissed my mom and dad goodbye.

I took out my phone from my bag and chatted the gc if they were all ready.

Mike:Where are you guys? Jake and me are waiting for the taxi.

Noah: Hey ! Me and Jess are already in the taxi!🚕

Jess/Jessica: but it's still traffic.😫

Me/Kate: What? My house is still far, tell the taxi to drive faster.

Jake: were first😂

Me/Kate: okay you guys go first.
Me/Kate: I'll wait.

Mike: are you sure?

Jake: I was just joking, girls should go first.

Noah: Ayiiieeee!😂 ehem*

Jess/Jessica: We're almost at your house @Jake and @Mike.🚖

Me/Kate: just make it fast.🚨

Mike:okay

Jake:🚖🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️

Mike: we're in

Me/Kate: k, I'll be waiting.

Half an hour later*

The taxi came and I squeezed my luggage in the back and I managed to fit in the back sit with Jake and Mike.

"Woohoo! We're all in!" Noah whispering excitedly.

I laughed at Jess since her boyfriend is so enthusiastic, we both then laugh and rolled our eyes at Noah.

"What??" Noah giving us a curious look.

—-•—-•—-•—-•—-•——•—-•—-•—-•—-•

Hi, supposed to be 4 characters because it would be hard to maintain all the characters in the story, but I put another one to make the story more fun!

Hope you like it!  :/)