Chapter 7

*Matt's POV*

I really wanted to know what Emma wanted to tell me,

but if I bugged her to tell me she would probably get annoyed.

So I just tried to forget about what she had said and went about my day with her playing games and things.

But after we finished playing a game, I didn't even know what I was doing. I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the abandoned side of the game place.

And before I knew it, I was kissing her. I didn't know what had gotten over me. I had no idea why I pulled her over there and decided to kiss her.

Why would she pull away when we were kissing? Maybe she just pulled away because she was surprised that I kissed her out of nowhere? Maybe she wasn't ready to kiss anyone? Or maybe she just doesn't like me...

*Emma's POV*

I was really surprised that Matt had kissed me. I mean it was nice and all, but it came out of nowhere.

He was just standing there in front of me talking, and then all the supper he smiles and kisses me.

I like him and everything about him, it's just I don't want to be kissing someone I'm not even dating. That would be stupid.

I want to date him, I just don't want to be the one to make the first move. If he likes me back, he'll make the first move.

*Taylor's POV*

As me and Kaylee were walking back to meet Emma an Matt and the game place, we ran into Aaron.

I knew Aaron had a teeny tiny crush on Kaylee, and he told me.

But he said he likes them as just friends.

---------------------------------------

"Hey, Taylor? Can I talk to you?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah of course man." I answered.

"Okay, so maybe I have I small, tiny, smaller than the smallest thing on earth crush on Kaylee." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, but... Not like that, just because we are like best friends. You know." he said.

"Oh, I get it. Just as friends,right?" I asked

"Yeah." he replied.

"Ok." I said

"Ok, that's all I wanted to say." he said and walked away.

---------------------------------------

"Hey." Aaron said walking toward us.

"What's up?" I said.

"Hey Aaron." Kaylee said.

"Where you guys headed? Oh, and did you heart that the 02l guys are coming in a few days." Aaron asked.

"Oh, they are? I didn't know that." Kaylee said.

"Yeah, no one told you?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Oh, well you know now." Aaron gave her a cheesy smile.

Kaylee laughed.

"Where are you guys going" he asked.

"We're just looking for everyone else." I said.

"We wanna head back to the hotels." Kaylee said.

"Oh, well I'll go look for everyone." he said. "I'll be back." he walked away.

"Ok." Kaylee said.

"Let's go look for Emma and Matt." I suggested.

"Ok." she said.

We walked all around the place but we couldn't find them.

When we turned a corner we bumped into April and Nash. They had huge smiles on their faces.

"Why do you guys look like you just won the lottery?" I asked.

"April and I are going out now." Nash smiled.

"That's great!!" Kaylee exclaimed.

"Nash surprised me with a promise ring while we were looking at the moon." April squealed.

"Cool." I said.

"Where's Emma and Matt?" Nash asked.

"I don't know, we were actually looking for them before we bumped into you love birds." Kaylee laughed.

"Well why are we standing here? Let's go find them." Nash said.

"Ok." April said.

"Well go look on this side, you guys look for them n the other side." Kaylee said.

"Ok, let's go." April said.

They turned around and walked away holding hands.

"Well, let's go try to find them." I said.

"Let us go find Matt and Emma!" Kaylee said and grabbed my hand.

"There they are!" Kaylee yelled.

"Uh..." Matt stuttered "Hey guys."

"Hi." Emma said.

"You guys reading to go? Me, Taylor, Aaron, Nash, April and everyone else are ready to go." Kaylee said.

"Yeah, I'm getting tired." Emma said.

Matt just yawned.

"Well, now we now that Matts tired." I said.

"Yeah." Kaylee laughed.

"Let's go find everyone else." Emma said.

"Ok." Kaylee said.

So we all went and found everyone else and went back to the hotel.

A/N sorry I haven't been updating!!! :( I'll try to update a few more times today to make up for it! :)