First day in New York

**********Naomi Pov***********

As me and my sister walk down the stairs of the plane we were walking down.I knew we all were where we belong.

Nila:Come on Mimi your hogging the fourth step.

Said my younger sister Nila Lucille Knight.Oh allow me to introduce myself.I'm Naomi Promise Knight.I'm the oldest of the Knight daughters.Nila Is the middle daughter and Niyemah Grace Knight was the youngest.We all was blessed with beauty and brains.We had everything except love.Yep We ain't had no types of love.I mean our parents cared but they didn't show no love or affection.Which made it worst when we got older and they never spoiled us at all.But we didn't need them we had each other.And in advantage of us all being smart we all graduated at 15 and went Howard.

Me:Shutup

I said rolling my eyes and walking down the stairs.

Nila:But I'm still talking.

Niyemah:Please quit y'all giving me a headache. Arguing the whole damn plane ride.Nigga damn can y'all just shut the actual fuck up.

Me and Nila:No you shutup bitch ass motherfucker.

Niyemah:Fuck y'all

She yelled making me and Nila jump back.Then we all walked in the airport to get are luggage.Once we did we got in the Mercedes we bought before we moved out the house.I got in the Drivers side and started the car while Nila got in the passenger seat and Niyemah got in the backseat.When we put our seatbeats on we all drove to our mansion.We got there I was amazed It beautiful.

Me,Nila and Niyemah :Dammmmmnnn!!!!!!

We all said like Creg and Smokey from Friday .Then busting out in laughter.We all got out grabbed as much suitcase and walked in our Mansion.I was so amazed we had a good no scratch that Amazing looking house.

Me,Nila,and Niyemah:Wow

We All looked at each other and smiled then ranned up stairs.

Our house is perfect.I love it

Me:Niye-……

I was cut off by our doorbell.I walked down the stairs yelling some very unpleasant words.

Me:WHO THE FUCK IS IT!!!!!!!

I said clearly mad as fuck I hate getting cut off.Ask my sisters.

?????????:Neighbors

I heard a deep voice say.

I open the door and saw.

*****∞*****∞*****∞*****∞****

Cliffhanger!!!¡!!!

Who you think at the door?