Breakdown

As Angela walked out of the bathroom chasing after Lena as she blinked around Moira had walked in her room thinking about what had just happened.
She felt unsettled but at the same time craved for her, she decided to get in the shower just to clean up after the fight.
After a bit she had gotten in and genji and lena had left. Leaving only the two of them.
Angela leaning on the kitchen counter looking at the putter of rain from the humid city.
"I can't believe I did that"Angela fiddled at her spoon from the tea she had made and thought about how much she wanted Moira.
Suddenly she walked in, dripping wet from the shower collar black shirt halfway unbuttoned and tie dropping from each side. The sight of her with her brooding bright eyes and posture. Angela was obviously aching at the sight wanting to grab her by the tie and push her on the table.
"Already regretting it angel?"
Angela almost bit her lip for a second and blanked out for a second.
"N-no it's quite alright" Angela knew this is something she couldn't have. There working partners not partners I'm crime. She couldn't with how busy she was and how everyone would think of the two of them together.
Despite how much Angela wanted to stay she had a meeting to attend to. "Terribly Sorry Moira But I have to get going". Angela slid her hoodie on over the black t shirt, "I have quite a few meetings"
"I see" Moira smirked a bit
Before Angela left Moira took her wrist and spun her to face her. Angela's face when beat red, "we pick this up later dear" Moira took her talon like nail and held Angela's head and kissed her neck hard.
Angela couldn't help but feel her knees go weak. She moaned a bit and really didn't wanna leave, Moira smirking under the kiss.
Angela had left still beating red, Moira smirking and waving with her long nails. Just as Angela walked out Gabe had passed her going into the room to talk to Moira, Angela made no eye contact out of sheer embarrassment and her beat red face.
Gabe looks at Moira and raises and eyebrow, Moira just smirks honestly Gabe knows how much she gets women and is used to that sort of thing.
As Angela had left Gabe sat down.
"Having someone new falling for you?" Gabe sat on the couch slumped with his large hoodie spread across the couch
"Can't help it can I?" Moira smirked and sat across from him on the couch.
"I honestly have no idea how you do it Moira"
"Irish charm" she smiled a bit, she always felt better when Gabe was around. They had such parental personalities along with there ability to easily swoon someone, they were pretty much siblings at that point.
"Should we get started on the new tests?" Moira looked over to the lab a bit and sighed.
"You know I wish it didn't have to be this way Gabe, i have no idea to reverse it."
"If you're not up to it then don't do it" Gabe was always stubborn and because of the failed revivance it's taking toll on most of the close overwatch teams, especially like Jesse who was almost like a son to him.
"I m going to do it," Moira crossed her arms behind her back looking into the glass lab "I worry about everyone else too, they see the changes. Jesses would be terrified."
Gabe sighed and stood up next to her "my body is continuously breaking itself down and rebuilding itself every moment, Moira I love Jesse and jack but I'm not letting them lose me."
Moira sighed a bit "I know you're joining talon, I get it, you need a new body but everything has side effects even emotional trauma on others."
"We're starting this tomorrow " Gabe looked her dead in the eye.
As much as Moira didn't wanna be the one to do it she had to. Moira didn't want him to suffer but it would cause everyone else to, despite. Moira's selfishness she always had emotions.
Gabe started walking out as Moira turned him around and slapped him hard. With the fast moments she ended up breaking a mug, They were both in pain, tears almost resting on her cheeks something he's never seen. "You do this and everyone suffers, you're selfish I'm doing this because I'm not losing my life's work. If you choose to continue know I'm not letting myself feel bad for it."
Gabe with his head still down nodded and walked out. Moira shut the door and flopped on the couch, covering her forehead trying to think. She hates having emotions blocking logic.
Suddenly a knock at the door.
"Uh Moira" the southern voice was easy to recognize
"Come I'm Jesse" Jesse noticing her obvious breakdown with broken mug on the floor and her intimidating look
Moira went into the back room and grabbed his hat. "Here" She plopped it on his head as he fixed it up a bit. He noticed a small stitch that said BAMF on the back. "Uh what does this mean?"
"Bad ass mother fucker" Moira smiles a bit, she wanted to do something nice for him before shit hit the fan with Gabe.
"O-oh! Thanks" mcree was a bit shocked
"So who's the date with" Moira smiled a bit and looked at him.
"Nothin'" mcree always felt awkward talking about love type things
Suddenly genji popped out of the door and yelled "ME"
Mcree blushed a bit and went after him.
Moira chuckled a bit and closed the door as soon as she went into the lab. She sat at her messy desk and all the papers layers upon layers of rejections from overwatch and jack Morrison.
Moira sat, deep in thought thinking of everything, what will happen to Gabe along with her and her work. She worked so long to get it just to be let go over a pitiful mans wishes and an accident she didn't cause.
In the midst of her thinking she didn't seem to notice the sliding heavy door open behind her. Angela standing there smirking watching her, she knew Moira was stressed she could tell from multiple patients.
Angela walked behind Moira to her chair and wrapped her arms around her.
"Im not in the mood" a cold stern voice came from her. It was odd to Angela to hear that, if anything the anger in Moira's voice made it much more of a turn on.
Angie still having her arms wrapped around Moira, Angela asked "anything I could help take you're mind off of?" Angela was hinting, hinting hard,
Moira found it so unusual for someone to want her, and want her close. In past relationships it was more for the power and now it's something different and she didn't know what, which made he very uneasy.
"If you know I'm feeling mad then do something about it. Help me put my anger to use" normally Angela told regular patients to fight it out but this time she wanted it to be different.
||mature warning coming up|| ...smut...
Angela slid over Moira and onto her lap, legs wide while sitting on Moira's legs from her chair. Moira started kissing and starting getting rougher. The intensity in each hand move was wild. Moira starting moving Down Angela's neck, kissing hard to leave marks. Angela practically getting hotter and throbbing each second.
Before she knew it Moira was unbuttoning Angela's shirt with her simple white lace bra underneath. She threw her shirt aside and started to explore Angela, watching her squirm and moan at each hard kiss down her torso. Moira sliding her nails and palm across Angela's stomach then moving down to her hips, Angela begging with her body as her hips moved back and forth, whole body becoming hotter al, the way up to her ears.
Suddenly Moira pushes Angie on the table and continues to move down her body, she pulls of Angela's tight pencil skirt and finds her silk underwear. "Devils kiss always felt better you know" Moira smirked hard almost bit and sucked into Angela's neck as she slid her hand down under her painties. Angela grinding against her fingers, Angela moaning loud the whole floor could practically hear her at this point. Angela moaned as Moira was kissing her stomach while still teasing her intimate parts behind the table, the most you could see was from there breasts up, until suddenly she climaxed.
Angela had never felt that way before, her body shaking trying to recover as fast as she could. Moira looking at her and going close to her ear smirking and saying "we're going to have to do more anger management classes"
Moira slicking her hair back again and fixing her tie while Angela pulled up her tight skirt and buttoned her shirt, she looked a complete mess. Moira walked back into her room and got in her pjs which was a vneck Black tight shirt and black shorts. Back covered in scratches from the mission but also Angela.
As Moira fell asleep, there was a slight creek in the floor boards, she peeked open her eyes just a bit seeing a black silhouette she didn't recognize. She quickly got up vanished behind them and put a knife to there neck,
"Who sent you" her voice low and intimidating nails wrapped around the neck were the knife stayed.
"It's captain amari" it was unusual seeing her without her gear not only that but In her room at 2 in the morning.
Moira lowered the knife and put it back under the pillow, "what do you want"
Moira never enjoyed the woman, she was too stubborn to much like herself always at each other's throats.
"I want you to stay away from her"
"Ah word already got around I see?" Moira grinned, Ana practically grinding her teeth. She pushes Moira against the wall. Moira much taller looking down on her. "You don't control her, you have no say in what she does" Moira's eyes Piercing into anas.
Moira grabbed anas hand and tossed it off of her. 
"Things don't always go well when people like you stick around me."
"I'm keeping my eye on you, I'll make sure of that." Ana walked out, Moira making sure she left so she wouldn't try to talk to Angela.
Such an odd night..