1.

A/N: Hey guys!! so this is my second story in Wattpad! and my first Jc Caylen fanfic! Hope you e joy the first chapter!

-Ashley[:

-------------Characters------------

Hi! My name is Alexandra Jane Monroe but I like to be called Alex. I'm 17 years old with red hair and hazel eyes. I'm kind of a nerd at school.

I get bullied by Rachel and her "possie" of fake bitches. I'm the laughing stock of my school. People laugh at me, call me names, puch me into lockers, ETC.

I only have 3 friends. Ashley, Xavier, and Hadley. I have straight A's and I'm on the honor roll. I have one older sibling, Jake, who's is his freshman year in college, and 2 younger siblings. Anna(15) and Ben(4). I love them with all my heart!

We'll I think that's about it for me.

Bye!

What's up? My name is Jc Caylen. I have short black/brown hair with brown eyes. I am the most popular kid in school. I have an amazing girlfriend Rachel. I lve with my parents and my siblings(if you don't know who they are go check out his videos!) AND most importantly my best pal WISHBONE!! So yeah my life us pretty amazing! I'm gunna go because thats all about me!! Byeeeee!!

-------------Chapter 1!------------

Alex's POV.

I woke up to my little. either Ben jumping on my bed.

"awexxxx its time to get upppp!"

"ugghh I'm up Ben! go wake up Anna!"

"otay!!"

I smile at how cute and innocent my baby brother is.

I got up out of bed and went I to my bathroom for a hot shower before school.

After my shower I picked out my outfit for the day. Which is a red T-shirt with white lettering on it saying "Free Hugs!" some black ripped skinny jeans, paired with my red and black jordans.

I straightened my hair and put some mascara and eye liner on. Before I head out my door I put my glasses,unplugged my phone from my charger and slung my tie dye jansport backpack over my shoulders, and headed downstairs.

I don't really eat in the mornings, so I headed straight for the front door. Grabbing my car keys before opening the door. Yes I do have a car... well its actually a truck.. a midnight black 2014 Chevy Silverado. Its my baby.

--------------At School-------------

I pulled into the schools parking lot and turned off the engine.

Already as I walk into the school, I can hear the laughter and snickering of people behind me as I walk.

I walked Into school and went to my locker. Spinning the dial a d stuffing my books into it. Grabbing my books I need for my first period class, English.

As I'm walking to english , I bump into someone. Someone I don't want to deal with. Rachel.

"uggh, Watch where you're going Fatass!!"

I mumbled a sorry and sped off to english.

-----------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys!

Hope you like the first chapter!!

love you all!!

(≧▽≦)

-Ashley!!