Chapter 3

The treehouse was covered with trees and vines and just oh my god it was beautiful !i climbed up the ladder and found some maps and notebooks and someone's belongings ..i sat there with my legs crossed of the floor .i started to look at all the stuff in the treehouse when suddenly I heard a branch or stick snap .some one was coming up the ladder .i looked down to find a boy climbing towards me .i didn't know who he was .i have never seen him before .he had milk chocolate hair and his eyes were green and his smile was perfect .he had a book bag on .i said that I was sorry and that I didn't know it was his treehouse .but he introduced himself and his name is Jason .

Jason :it's fine don't worry about it .your cute ,what's your name .

Me:my name is snow .and thanks I guess haha and your cute too and this place is amazing !i love it ,I've never seen this kind of forest before !

Jason :yea I know .i love it here .its kinda like a happy place .we should hang out sometime .i feel like I already know you but I know that I don't .

Me:I feel the same way !but ok I'll catch ya later and I'll probably be here a lot now haha bye

Jason :bye best friend see ya soon

I walked home and ate some lunch and for the rest of the day I just wondered of the forest and finally it was night time .so I just went to bed hoping to find something amazing and enchanted about that place .i told my mom and dad goodnight and they told me goodnight even though my dad wouldn't speak to me because if the argument we had earlier .