Before we Start

Okay! So, before I start this book I'm going to tell you some do's and don't's! Let's start with some do's.

Do's
•Tell me what you think about the story •Give me ideas for future chapters
•Ask questions if you have any. I don't want you to be lost at any point in time
•Give me tips on how I can improve my books.
•I put AN's on every chapter and that is where you should really be looking for answers to questions. Please read them. The really important AN's have a PLEASE READ always. So please read them.

Okay on to the don't's

Don't's
•Tell or ask when I will update. I have school and it's hard. I will have a schedule at the end of this so that you will know when I'll be updating.
•Beg for anything. Kind of goes along with the one above.
•Promote your books. You can ask for a shoutout if you have helped with a book in the past or if you help with this one and I will gladly shout you out in my AN's.
•Make people uncomfortable in the comments.
•Don't keep commenting about spelling or grammar it gets annoying when everyone says it over and over.

Okay I think that's it for now.

During the summer I have more time to write. Here is my schedule. Sorry if I don't follow it completely and I'm a bit late. I'm human.
VVVV
Sunday-Maybe
Monday-Write&Publish
Tuesday-If not Monday published today
Wednesday-Write&Publish
Thursday-Maybe
Saturday-Maybe

Okay that's the summer and when school starts I will tell you the schedule for the writing and stuffs.

You may thank @ZarieSlayer for the book idea thank you.

Okay so. That's it for now. Remember this and if I have to remind you I won't be a happy Author~Chan... I don't like being unhappy.

Enjoy the story~ Okay! Let's start~