🔪

Dating Yijeong.
Don't?

Pros
  He'll love you dearly. As many hours as possible wasted on you. Busy? He'll make time for you. He'll spoil you, not only with money but with affection. He'll give you the cutest names and fuck you all the time, whenever and wherever you want. He's got your back and will be there for you any instance you need him. He's really strong so if your feet hurt and you need a break or you just want a piggy back ride, he's your guy.

Cons
  He's incredibly clingy. He'll never let you leave unless he wants you to (which is probably never). He's a bit violent and can get angry easily so be careful. He's an extreme sadist so get away before you can get involved. He'll get obsessed and stress over losing you and you in general.

Type
  A big thing for him is having a submissive significant other. Someone he can gag and cut up and hurt but can also take it. Also, someone who is willing to try new things. If you don't want to try anything with him, he'll have a difficult time. He's into both girls and guys but prefers guys a bit more. He likes people who are smaller and usually younger but not too young. He doesn't really have specific personality traits he likes but if he likes you, you'll know. He doesn't really like multis and the daddy kink so if you have any of that you probably won't be someone he's into.