02

It is this point in the story where two Indonesian teenagers giddily get into the back of a Uber. During the ride, Brian explained how he had like, a bajillion roommates so to do anything was super difficult. Oppose to my place which at the moment was non existent. At this time I am living with my step brother, Mike and my set mother. My step mother was somewhere in Canada for worm and for a fact I knew he was out with friends tonight. As of now, I'm sleeping on his couch.

"Your brother has a nice place." Brian says as I open the door to my brother's spacious two bedroom apartment. "He's a manager for like, music artists and shit." I say while I kick of my heels. My feet were slightly throbbing and I was almost positive that I rolled my ankle coming out of the Uber. "Fuck dude. I hate heels." I whine as I begin walking barefoot to the kitchen. "Then why do you wear them?" Brian asks as he trails behind me. I begin preparing the boiling water and turn back around to face Brian, who was sitting on the black granite countertop.

"Because, I hate being the shortest person in the room. Do you like eggs with your Indomie?" At this point I'm still tipsy. I don't  usually babble this much, generally I'm a very shy person. Alcohol tends to do the exact opposite to me.

"Two." Brian replies and I smile. "If you didn't like Indomie with egg I would need to break off this friendship right away." I drop two packages of Indomie into the water that was now simmering, and four eggs into a separate pot. Brian laughs at my comment and strides across the kitchen to stand next to me. "I would eat indomie for every meal if it wouldn't make me gain like, sixty pounds." Bryan says to me and I nod in agreement. "I really makes you think of home, yunno. I've only been here for three months, yeah it's been sick, but I really miss home." I give Brian a apologetic look as I stir the noodles. "I mean, I've been here for for three days and I already miss the goats." Brian laughs at my comment. "Damn, you can never forget about the goats." He chuckles as I turn off the heat of the stove, and proceed to walk over to the sink and remove the water. Brian and I finish preparing the noodles, and we have a long conversation about our lives as we enjoy our meal.

"Get yourself a girl who can cook." Brian says teasingly as he finished the last of the noodles. I scrunch my nose in detest as I lean my head on the palm of my hand.

"So tell me, Brian. Do you have a girlfriend?"  His cheeks turn pink at the question, and I can't tell if it's from the alcohol or the embarrassment. "Not to my knowledge, why does this matter?"

"It doesn't." Brian stares at me for a long moment, and within a second the two of us were making out.

-

Truly I did not know how we had climaxed to this. Times like this is understand why intoxication amongst  teenagers is illegal. Our bodies begin to gravitate towards the bedroom, and I stop Brian as we reach the threshold of my brother's door.

"That's my brother's room." I say to him and he smirks. "That's some kinky shit you're thinking of." I glare at him as I slap his chest. He only responds with a chuckle. "We are not... yunno... in my brother's room." My face turns red as  and look across the hallway to my step mother's room. Brian leans his mouth close to my ear. "We're not what, Valentine, having sex in your brother's room?" His voice was rugged and deep. A shiver ran down my spine and nerves began kicking in. This would be my first time having sexual relations with someone in a context like this.

My lips connect with Brian's once again and I open the door to my step mother's room. She wouldn't be back from her business trip until the afternoon anyways. My fingers interlock around Brian's neck, while his hands laid on my waist. I feel Brian smile against my lips as we fall onto the bed, to emphasize, my step mother's bed. Seconds pass and our clothing was being removed one by one. "Do you have a condom?" I ask, my face heating up and Brian chuckled. "No." His voice was completely monotonous, was he serious? My jaw hangs open, and he presents with a condom in hand.

-

"Are you sure about this?" Brian asks me, and I nod my head. "Yes." His face turns red as my body waits in anticipation. His body was hovered over me, his face filled with worry. He was regretting it, oh shit. Look at what you did Valentine.

"Can I tell you something?" He says, follows by a long pause. "I've never really done this before." Brian's voice was small, it was endearing, and adorable. A smile spreads on my lips and I place a finger under his chin and make his eyes level to mine. "You're just too cute."

A sudden burst of confidence bursts through me, and this time, I'm certain it's the alcohol. Shy, sober, Valentine Wesley would never do anything like this.  I get up from beneath us and straddle his lap, intertwining our fingers in the process. "It's fine, I've never done this before either." I say, dipping my head towards his ear.

A small giggle emerges from my mouth as I lower myself onto him. Brian lets out a small hiss. This fucking hurts. Goodbye confidence. My mouth emits a involuntary whimper and Brian looks at me with wide eyes. "Are you okay?" His face was full of concern. "Yes." I lie, this really hurts. "Oh shit." Brian curses under his breath and within a second, Brian flips us over and is again hovering above me. "If there's anything wrong, like, if I put my dick in the wrong hole or anything, tell me."

I let out a light giggle at his words, and I feel him slowly enter me. It was completely different, not as scary as my attempt. This time it almost felt like it could be pleasurable. A light moan escapes my lips as Brian begins to bring his hips against mine. "Fuck." He says quietly, and I look at him batting my eyelashes. His face goes red as I look at him. "You're incredibly beautiful Valentine." Brian compliments me as the feeling between my thighs leaves my body as he extends his arms upwards. My lips curl into a smile and I bring my lips to his to kiss him. A moan escapes my mouth as I feel him go into me again. My nails dig into his shoulder blades, and I look up to him. His eyes were locked on mine as he lifted himself out of me. In the midst of the moment I hear a door open, the light tapping of stilettos quietly approaches the door. Oh my god. Brian's eyes widen as the doorknob moves.

My stepmother walks into the room. Her dyed chestnut brown hair was tied into a bun above her head, and was still wearing business attire from her trip. She wasn't supposed to come back until three in the afternoon, why the fuck is she home.

Brian and I look at each other with wide eyes, exchanging glances with my stepmother, then back to ourselves. My stepmother emits a loud scream, and I push Brian off of me. This is not going to end well.