going on tour

I decided to go get my self a job I want to work at footlocker bcuz thats were I met tyga and plus I get discounts in all the new hot shoes. I went to go feel.out the aplication and I got the job  my manager name was cameron he was lightskin had good hair hazel eyes and dimples..

Tyga's pov

Today I heard that tinashae is working at footlocker so I wanna come suprise her I came in with a hoodie on so u couldn't see my face I asked was tinashae here she said it was her I took of my hood and she gave me a hug and I kissed her I took her out for lunch on her break and we had a good time..I told her that I had a suprise and to meet  me at my hotel room..

      tinashae's pov

After work I went by Tyga's hotel bcuz he told me he had a suprise I knocked on the door and he answered he had basketball shorts nike socks and no shirt.. he had an incredible body..

tinashae's and Tyga's con

"what's up babe"I asked wondering what it could be

"the suprise is I want u to come on tpur with me and my crew" he said smiling

"I would love 2"

"great"

                tinashae's pov

im so happy to go on tour with tyga he said we leave tommrow at 12  soo I went and packed my stuff and went back to Tyga's hotel I stayed there.till it was about time to leave I got in the shower I put on a fitted tydie shirt lightripped jeans and my tan tims tyga told me I looked nice (btw I have a great body shape and a nice butt)

tyga had on something similar he had on ripped jeans tan tims and a red shirt