chapter 3 : let it begin

my name is Amanda. i come from a Small town were every one knows every thing about every one.

my love life is pretty amazing but i still find myself asking at the end of each day does he love me or is this just his act?

may 24 2012 i started dating this guy named Logan. i had the biggest crush on him at the begging of the school year but he seemed like the type to only like me as a friend.. i dated him once before this time . we broke up cause i moved and didnt think i was coming back i didnt want him holding on to some one he never got to see and couldnt make a real relationship with. i stayed with him a week after i moved. but i kept hearing from other people he was cheating .... it was really hard on me . i thought maybe he woke up and realized im not his type or he needed some one prettier... his mom told me he wasnt himself for a week when we broke up... im thinking yeah i wasnt myself for 3 months. i tryed to get him back when i moved back . i tryed every day every night. then when i finally stoped trying stoped fighting he tryed to talk to me but i still couldnt do it . it was hard enough just to look at him with crying . now he wanted to talk to me? i tryed to ignore him. which by the way only made him mad... then he start talking all mean saying he was gonna kill me and my ex stevon with the same knife and in my head im sitting there thinking what the hell man?! what did i do ?

you could tell by the way Logan looked at me he was so angry with me which only made me want to cry  even more. i loved him so much it hurt. i couldnt stand seeing him every day in the halls i wanted to hide or run away from school. i stayed in the bath room tell some one gave me the ok he is gone sigh before i headed to my locker. i thought i only have one class with him and then im done i can go home and make another scare tonight another reminder how bad it hurt to live with out him...

the next day some thing fake a smile hide the wrist and pertend every thing is okay ..