Episode One: Angel Koeun Mission

On a saturday afternoon

Koeun was at the library browsing and scanning a book for her to study. She is so persistent to her dream as one of the heiress of their 'Goddess Yoona'. She was into it for she saw how kind and pure Goddess Yoona is towards their community and someday she wants to be like her.

Koeun's POV

"Its good that only a few angels use the library today." I blurted out. I was at the back of the last shelves scanning the book that I was holding on to when someone startled me on the other side of the shelves.

"Boo! Koeun eonnie~" Herin said while making her sweet smile.

"Yah! Don't startled me like that." I yelled at her. I felt relieved for I choose the right section in the library.

"Sorry~" Herin said and went into were I was.

Herin was just looking at me and not saying anything. I felt conscious when someone doing it to me, so I initiate first.

"Why are you looking for me Herin-ah?"

"Oh right~ Hyojun ajusshi told me that Goddess Yoona wants to see you" Herin answered giving me a curious-look.

Hyojun ajusshi is the personal buttler of our Goddess Yoona. I froze for a moment and keep sinking in what Herin just said now. I can't believe that Goddess Yoona wants me... I mean to see me in person and it's the second time that I can see her face to face and then I plastered a smile at Herin.

"Kyaa!!!" Herin and I squealed for just the two of us to hear.

"Your lucky Koeun eonnie, you can see Goddess Yoona again." Herin said while making a cute pout. Herin is like a younger sister to me so I cherish her. I patted her shoulder and assured to her that someday she can see Goddess Yoona.

Our Goddess Yoona always stays inside the mansion busily doing her role as our head in our Secret Heaven community. once in a while she goes out in the mansion and interact to fellow angels. And that was when I first saw her. Herin was so little at that time so she can't quite remember her face.

"I better hurry Herin-ah. see you at the pension." I bid a goodbye to her while making my way out in the library.

"Oki Doki~" Herin replied and giving me a thumbs up.

I went to the mansion with a tingling sensation inside my body and whenever I see angels around I greeted them with a smile. 

'The best day of my life' I said to myself while I'm at the front door of the mansion's gate. I knocked and it opened. There I see Hyojun ajusshi waiting for me.

"Hello! Angel Koeun-ssi, Goddess Yoona is waiting for you at the Green Shed (Garden)." Hyojun ajusshi greeted and gestured me to follow him while I bowed at him.

The mansion has a greek style ambiance with a calm and peaceful vibe around it. Hyojun ajusshi stopped at a wooden door probably that's the Green Shed and he shouted "Angel Koeun is here" then the door opened and he gestured me to come inside.

As i stepped in, Hyojun ajusshi was gone behind my back and there I was frozen in my place when I heard an angelic voice calling my name "Koeun, come here."

I gathered up my confidence and went to Goddess Yoona where I heard her. There she was seated under the canopy taking a sip of her tea.

"Goodafternoon Goddess Yoona" I greeted then bowed at her and when I look up she was looking at me smiling sweetly. She gestured me to take a seat infront of her. I'm still in awed looking at her. 'She was so pure' I thought to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koeun snapped at herself when Goddess Yoona starts to talk.

"I know you want to be a heiress of mine and you're doing your deed with all your heart." Goddess Yonna pointed out and Koeun just nod at her.

"I called you now for you're one step closer to fulfill it." Goddess Yoona smiled and proud at Koeun.

"Really~ I mean.. thank you Goddess Yoona." Koeun excitedly said.

Goddess Yoona brings out a folder and gave it to Koeun.

"This will be your mission and I will sent you to earth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Thought

Annyeong my readers !!! 

I've finally decided to publish my story: Angel's Mission: Change Heart in here. hurray !!! I find Mark and Koeun so cute together as i watched mickey mouse club way back in 2016 so i come up with this story about them.

It is still on going on my asianfanfic account kekekeke ~

Hope you'd like it. Don't forget to leave a comment for I appreciated reading you thoughts on my story...

OOO